Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

THANKS to: Abel Racing in OKC, Robispec, Buschur

Search this Thread

Old Jun 1, 2005, 11:47 PM
Evolved Member

Received 55 Likes on 38 Posts
THANKS to: Abel Racing in OKC, Robispec, Buschur

Lots going on this week before my Texas World Speedway event this weekend!

Abel racing has been my local shop of choice for all my installs here in Oklahoma City. They have been great in getting my car in, getting things finished as they said and on time, and best of all.......it all works great! My hats off to them for putting up with a picky customer like me. "Asking them to keep car covered when not working on it." Abel racing has met my every request and gone the extra mile to custom fit pieces that need a little help.....even when they are supposed to be just bolt on mods. Having just built a different Porsche Project Car with a not-so-good shop, it's amazing how nice and refreshing having a good shop like Abel Racing makes a difference. They treat everyone like a VIP customer! The past two days, they have been installing PWR 57mm radiator, PWR oil cooler, PWR power steering cooler, 5 piece electronic Greddy Gauges, Gruppe-s gauge panel, and doing all the custom work usually associated with 'bolt in pieces.....HA!' The shop came out for my EVO Porsche dominating auto-x and helped find things to work on with the car. The shop and some other interested fans are coming with me to Texas World Speedway to see their work in action! I couldn't ask for a better group of guys who are interested in getting involved with their customers! If any of you are near OKC and need some special treatment and good service, contact me for Andre or JR at Abel Racing.

Robispec - What can I say? He continues to inform me of the latest information on his proven winning success. From my millions of questions to what fluids to run, deals on the above parts, and next day shipping......Robi has been my mentor on setting up my MR and the one person I trust for all my MR projects for track events! Thanks Robi for all your time and almost always answering your phone when I call. Keep me in the loop for the good deals on parts!

Buschur - We all know them. Everything ships on time. The whole staff is helpful when I call with questions and I thank all of you for your time too. Choosing Buschur as my foundation for my cars upgrades, I am pleased and eager to do more. Better yet, I am looking forward to running 101 octane for the first time and finding my 2nd timing program in my ECU for anything over 19lbs. Thanks to David and his crew for 24hr turn around time and great customer support. My new FMIC had a good dent on one of the pipe edges in shipping, but was made to look like new again by Andre at Abel Racing, therefore, not warranting a call to Buschur who probably would of shipped a new one. Thanks Buschur for your support and pricing.

Action Andy
Old Jun 2, 2005, 07:03 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thanks for the kind words Andy. I'm curious to see what your car is going to do. It should be pretty nasty on the track.

Its hard to beat a Buschur / Robi Spec car. Take care

Jarrod
Buschur Racing Inc.
Old Jun 4, 2005, 08:31 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Todays the day hope Andy posts the info!