Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

got rear ended by these piss ants in a honda

Search this Thread

Old Jun 14, 2005, 09:42 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Syncro
I considered installing a trailer hitch on my subie's rear bumper just because I've been rear ended twice (once in the RX7) already.

Trailer hitch vs civic bumper.....
GREAT IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL I bet they wont see that one comin!
Old Jun 14, 2005, 09:44 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by DCSilvrEvo
SHOULD of PULLED THAT JOKER OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Coolbeans man. I almost got rear ended 2x by 2 different DAMN HONDAS!
one was a dumb white chick and the other some mexican that had more decals than an offical race car! I guess i got lucky 2x! I got out the way just in time!
DCSilverEvo how do you know it was a Mexican? You sound like a racist to me. Remarks such as yours have no place anywhere. Especially, where they are read by educated people that do not stand for any kind of racism either mentioned or implied.
Old Jun 14, 2005, 09:48 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by evo8gd
DCSilverEvo how do you know it was a Mexican? You sound like a racist to me. Remarks such as yours have no place anywhere. Especially, where they are read by educated people that do not stand for any kind of racism either mentioned or implied.
WTF MAN IM <<<BLACK>>> HOW talking about a mexican is rasist?! Did i make any comments about him. He look Mexican he may not be but his english wasnt good and also he said sorry with a spanish accent.

DID I offend you or something? Chill out.
Old Jun 14, 2005, 09:51 PM
Evolving Member

WTF MAN IM <<<BLACK>>> HOW talking about a mexican is rasist?! Did i make any comments about him. He look Mexican he may not be but his english wasnt good and also he said sorry with a spanish accent.

no bull man. take a chill pill or put your tampon in straight or change it or something. damn
Old Jun 15, 2005, 12:45 AM
Evolving Member

Damn that sucks man. I had a guy in an accord tailgate me for 15 miles on my way home from work. Apparently when I went to the slow lane so he could pass he didnt get the idea. They're complete retards.
Old Jun 15, 2005, 12:49 AM
Evolved Member

sorry to hear, sounds like you need this = https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sh...8&page=1&pp=15
Old Jun 15, 2005, 12:57 AM
Evolved Member

I guess racism only applies to white people?

For the guy who started this thread talking about kicking their ricer azz and pulling a gun. You sound like an ignorant person when you type. What the hell do you think insurance is for.

If you jumped out of your car after I ACCIDENTLY hit your bumper, you wouldn't be pulling that John Wayne **** with me pal. You would get a serious reality check buddy. Don't even bother responding with some immature negetive comment to my remarks because I don't care to listen to your "gun wielding, azz kicking" ignorant way of thinking. Luckily for you this person that ACCIDENTLY hit you wasn't a guy like me.
Old Jul 26, 2005, 10:21 PM

whoa... this is getting wayyyy too seriouse
Old Jul 26, 2005, 10:24 PM
Evolving Member

use their insurance to get the evo ix rear!
Old Jul 26, 2005, 10:25 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by evo8gd
Good lord, people are so quick to pull the race card nowadays. If you guess a person's origin or nationality, it doesn't make you a racist. Get real...
Old Jul 26, 2005, 10:37 PM
Evolved Member

isn't it high tide?
Old Jul 27, 2005, 11:27 AM
Evolving Member

This thread is insane. Insurance will cover it, it'll be back to new in no time. I have a few airsoft guns and pulling them in public is no joke. I just think its too hard to make sense of what people are saying in type form since you can see their facial expressions, body language, etc. Don't always take what you read in these forums to be truth, because you could have read it wrong. Its summer, warm outside, we all have Evo's (most of us). Relax and enjoy...
Old Jul 27, 2005, 11:50 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by N1te
isn't it high tide?
Yup and a Full moon too!!!

Like the other guy said, thats what insurence is for.

And please don't get the new Bumper, it looks like a Mazda Bumper..........ZOOM ZOOM.....
Old Jul 27, 2005, 03:36 PM

Damn that sucks, I hope everything works out for you.

A couple years ago, when I still had my 03 civic, my bf was driving it and he got rear ended pretty badly. The dude was cool but insurance paid for everything. Rentacar and all, down part is they had my car for a month. At least I took it to a Honda factory shop, which ended up costing like 8k if I remember correctly, so I knew it'd be done right. All thanks to the dude's insurance!
Old Jul 27, 2005, 05:33 PM
Evolved Member

2 great things came out of this:

1. you now have an excuse for Evo IX rear bumper

2. you helped out a rice civic by him f*ing up his rice invader or what-have-you rice style front bumper, so he can hopefully go back to stock and spare us from throwing up in our mouths everytime we see his car.