Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

i need someones info on bov "PLEASE"

Search this Thread

Old Jun 24, 2005, 08:28 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
don't try to twist what i said. I said my MOTAVATION when need be to kill an insurgent i hope that maybe they were an assh0le like you so i don't feel as bad later. Learn how to read.
Originally Posted by Warrtalon
So, what you're saying is that you kill Iraqi insurgents, because they don't tolerate morons cluttering the board with retarded questions? Wow, I had no idea that was the point of the war going on over there. When I was in Croatia, I was more concerned about stopping the genocide than worrying about guys on the Internet who don't like neverending, inane, senseless questions.

You say if the guy has a question and I don't have the answer to leave him alone...yet, you fail to realize he's asked the same questions OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN and NEVER listens to the people that answer him, including me in the beginning. He either is doing it on purpose to cause a reaction, or he is unbelievably dense, because his questions have all been asked a million times and are answered in other threads (hello search)...and his questions have been answered even WITHIN his own, stupid threads, but somehow he NEVER GETS IT.
Old Jun 24, 2005, 08:31 AM
Evolved Member

Let me ask you a question Warrtalon, why did you respond to a blubbering retard?
Let me break his post down.
Originally Posted by bbyevo8u
and for warrtalon he's like a girl (maybe it is a she?) nah jk i seen he's gay a$$ pic but anyway theres know sence fighting her you guys know that you never win with girls at least i don't but thats my problem but beleave me "nc evo guy" if he/she was in the area i'd track his *** down just got to look for a f@g in a MR to bad he leave in DC to far to drive
First off I'd like to call to attention the fact that there are no periods, not even ONE LOUSY ******* PERIOD! There are more spelling mistakes than a document written by a Taiwanese prostitute. Jesus, I can't even look at this post, there are new portions of idiocy that make themselves known upon further inspection.

My MOTAVATION is to learn more about this car, and help some newbies with it. I'm not MOTAVATED to bust on the nubs, but this is an uubernoob.

Last edited by mike69; Jun 24, 2005 at 08:34 AM.
Old Jun 24, 2005, 09:04 AM
Evolving Member

Good point ^
Old Jun 24, 2005, 09:07 AM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
can anyone describe when surgeing happen's?? what does it sound??
this is my only Question and then i'll be fine my bov works great i don't want to be surgeing because i have the spring pretty tight because when it was looser i was getting blow off too low in the RPM's like anywhere from say 2500rpm's & up if i pushed the gas a little hard and switched and i think the blow off's where longer? now that it is a lot more tighter it don't really blow off in till say 2800rpms and it's more of a quicker blow off now it does not drag on that long the sound is this ok? can anyone give me a lesson on sugreing it would be greatly helpful thanks & yes i did search but i did not find the ansers to my questions
can any lesson please i'v learned a lot on here just need to learn a little more

and Warrtalon your still talking you must be a f***ing hermaphrodite or somthing because i know your pic shows your a guy/f@g but you act way to much like a girl lol go write your own post or go somwhere else and look like a ***** if you can't help me don't say anything you make your self look bad
Old Jun 24, 2005, 09:49 AM
Evolved Member

can anyone describe when surgeing happen's?? what does it sound??
this is my only Question and then i'll be fine my bov works great i don't want to be surgeing because i have the spring pretty tight because when it was looser i was getting blow off too low in the RPM's like anywhere from say 2500rpm's & up if i pushed the gas a little hard and switched and i think the blow off's where longer? now that it is a lot more tighter it don't really blow off in till say 2800rpms and it's more of a quicker blow off now it does not drag on that long the sound is this ok? can anyone give me a lesson on sugreing it would be greatly helpful thanks & yes i did search but i did not find the ansers to my questions
can any lesson please i'v learned a lot on here just need to learn a little more

and Warrtalon your still talking you must be a f***ing hermaphrodite or somthing because i know your pic shows your a guy/f@g but you act way to much like a girl lol go write your own post or go somwhere else and look like a ***** if you can't help me don't say anything you make your self look bad
I've helped you many times, but you never listen. You just keep asking the same damn questions over and over and over without the slightest hint of coherence and without any effort to use proper spelling or grammar. I'm still wondering how you got "hermaphrodite" right, but you can't spell "surging," which is the whole point of your retarded question.
Old Jun 24, 2005, 09:52 AM
Evolved Member

I think he's been called a hermaphrodite so often that he will never forget the spelling, as the very word has burned itself into his heart.
Old Jun 24, 2005, 11:00 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by thatsMR2u
ok ill give the first helpful post- turn the top spring adjustment as loose as it can get (all the way towards -) then turn exactly 3 full turns (watch a letter on the top and count) in the plus directions to stiffen up the spring a little, then turn the vta or recirc adjustment all the way till you see the vent to atmosphere sections completely closed till u cannot turn it anymore, then if u want some sound turn it no more than 5 clicks the opposite directions (believe there is 18 clicks total) this will give you about 28% vta and 72% recirc- anymore than this and you will run into problems from the MAF, as harsh as the words are i bet you will get sick of this sound in a short time and end up running it full recirc of selling it! best of luck
follow these instructions and you wont have any problems and any surging, its like you want someone to come over your house and fix ur car for you, get a lil dirty - probably cut your hands on your radiator housing and have fun with it - with a lill R&D from yourself you will know exactly how to fix a problem if you have one or if you want to up your boost how to fluctuate your valve to accompany it
Old Jun 24, 2005, 12:31 PM
Evolved Member

nah i'm not worried about cutting my hands or anything you got me all wrong ok maybe you don't know what i'm asking for
i don't know if i'm surging or not how can i tell?
Old Jun 24, 2005, 12:47 PM
Evolving Member

nah i'm not worried about cutting my hands or anything you got me all wrong ok maybe you don't know what i'm asking for
i don't know if i'm surging or not how can i tell?
Holy crap, even I've lost patience at this point. Does it make a fluttering sound when you let off of the throttle with little to no boost built? If yes then you are surging. Loosen the top-most part of the valve.
Old Jun 24, 2005, 12:49 PM
Evolved Member

ok instead of a pssshh sound it would flutter like a bird prr-prr and youll notice your rpms dont want to drop and your car will buck slightly, and watch your boost gauge if you have boost should drop continuasly and fast if your not surging, trust me youll know if your surging if you take you car full throttle and boost up to 3k or a lil under and then just let off the gas (dont clutch in) you will be able to tell your turbo is holding pressure it doesnt want and car will buck slightly- i bet its set up fine your just being overcautious
Old Jun 24, 2005, 01:23 PM
Evolved Member

thanks that exactly what i was looking for
one more thing can you run lean or rich by the adjustment of the spring "tight or loose"
this is the last thing i need to know then i'll leave you guys alone "about this"
Old Jun 24, 2005, 02:04 PM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
F*ck you warrtalon... I will be in maryland next week and if u got sumthin to say then maybe we could catch each other out sumwhere and if ur too p*ssy to say sumthin maybe my stickered up ricey evo could spank ur MR's ***... oh no but that would be totally ****ty for you for your almost $40k car to be spanked by a ricer... so if u dont have nothin good to say then just shut the f*ck up. *** for the guy who made this thread... ppl have answered u many times with correct answers... fluttering flapping springy sound= surge... as for rich or lean the only thing ur spring adj. is gonna do is hold boost better it has nothing to do with fuel mixture... but if it's too loose then u will leak.
Old Jun 24, 2005, 07:55 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by NC_EvO_GuY
F*ck you warrtalon... I will be in maryland next week and if u got sumthin to say then maybe we could catch each other out sumwhere and if ur too p*ssy to say sumthin maybe my stickered up ricey evo could spank ur MR's ***... oh no but that would be totally ****ty for you for your almost $40k car to be spanked by a ricer...
I'm confused. So I'm going to be afraid to say something? And then after that, maybe your little rice Evo will spank my MR's ***? I don't understand the correlation there. Then, my car is almost 40k? When did that happen? I paid 36k total plus $900 in mods, and I went 12.2@111. If you can beat that with your VTA BOV, then I'd be impressed. I'd still wonder why you riced out your Evo with stickers from manufacturers of stock parts who don't sponsor you, but I'd at least be impressed by your driving and horsepower...
Old Jun 26, 2005, 09:40 AM
Evolved Member

am i going to get lean spots if i'm venting 50/50 and have a high flow drop in filter??

can anybody tell me how you get lean spot and how bad is it??