Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Wiredspeed.com

Search this Thread

Old Jul 14, 2005, 10:49 AM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Invoice EVO
Wow, sorry you guys had a bad experience with wired. I've done good business with them and even brought customers to the shop to see what they had in stock. If I wasn't deployed right now I'd gladley roll by to see what was going on.

Yeah I can't even get them to respond now, the past two times I've called during buisness hours I've gotten a message that they're closed.
Old Jul 14, 2005, 12:43 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I've seen on the HOnda forums that Kyle is telling people to email him if they're looking for a refund, but I've emailed him and also faxed him (the fax line still picks up) and have gotten 0 response. This is really pissing me off.
Old Jul 14, 2005, 12:52 PM
Evolved Member

Wow.. this is strange..

i've dealt with Ricky in the past and have no complaints.

However they should alert they're customers if somethings up.
Old Jul 14, 2005, 01:22 PM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Hmmm their website is now non functional and I can't get through on their main line or fax. . .

Edit: maybe I should bother reading to the end of the first post.
Sorry.

Last edited by Brian; Jul 14, 2005 at 01:31 PM.
Old Jul 14, 2005, 02:34 PM
EvoM Staff Alumni

I just got off the phone with Ricky,
He stated that Kyle said he was going to get people their products or refund them their money. He also stated that he no longer is working for WSL.
Old Jul 14, 2005, 05:14 PM
Evolved Member

Weird, I ordered my cams from the in March, I got them in 2 days! I ordered an exhaust for my friends car and it was here to NJ in 3 days! I have no complaints...
Old Jul 14, 2005, 05:27 PM
Evolved Member

maybe bad blood with ricky and them...soooooo orders from him got screwed recently?
Old Jul 14, 2005, 07:03 PM

Whatever it is, its completely bad taste on Ricky's part to do what he did and leave how he did. Was reading over on another forum that he has some master business plan he's putting together etc... Sorry, but leaving like that and screwing consumers out of their money and products isnt the best way to practice business. I will never buy anything from wsl or any company involved with Ricky. He should have tied up all lose ends on his side before going regardless of circumstances.
Old Jul 14, 2005, 08:31 PM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Originally Posted by Somni
Whatever it is, its completely bad taste on Ricky's part to do what he did and leave how he did. Was reading over on another forum that he has some master business plan he's putting together etc... Sorry, but leaving like that and screwing consumers out of their money and products isnt the best way to practice business. I will never buy anything from wsl or any company involved with Ricky. He should have tied up all lose ends on his side before going regardless of circumstances.

could you link to that please? I don't know what happened between wsl and ricky, hell ricky was the only one that was upfront with me and told me the truth while doing buisness with them.
Old Jul 14, 2005, 08:53 PM
Evolved Member

It looks as though kyle is having to do all the work by himself after ricky left the company. The guy probably doesn't know exactly who ordered what from the other guy and thats why he left his email to get in touch with him.

Email kyle and wait for his response. I wouldn't worry, he sounds like he is making the customers happy either shipping it out or refunding the money.
Old Jul 14, 2005, 11:21 PM
EvoM Staff Alumni

I've yet to hear an account from anyone that's actually recieving anything, what I do know is my e-mails and phone calls to Kyle haven't been returned . . and I've been e-mailing and calling frequently since last friday when I filed a complaint with paypal against him.
Old Jul 15, 2005, 08:22 AM
Evolving Member

I've ordered from them before and had no problems, but after seeing these posts, I would never order from them again. One person leaving the company is no excuse not to deliver. They should have entered all orders into the computer.
How would you feel if they refuse service to your car just because the salesman who sold it to you has left the dealership ?
Old Jul 15, 2005, 01:11 PM

wooooow
Old Jul 16, 2005, 04:50 AM
Evolved Member

Kyle told me last Friday Ricky was on vacation....
This ones gone down like the Titanic....
Old Jul 16, 2005, 06:37 AM
EvoM Staff Alumni

haha, he's told me a lot of things. like "yeah you'll get your money back for a product you never recieved"

Quick Reply: Wiredspeed.com