Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

BAD Seller BOZZ Performance

Search this Thread

Old Jul 15, 2005, 09:06 AM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
BAD Seller BOZZ Performance

I have payed for this item over 2 weeks ago and still no response from Kenric or anyone from Bozz performance I have called their company numbert that I found on their website and I have yet to receive a response. I have sent a number of emails through their website as well as through EvoM and yet no response after payment. I understand that he may be busy but even from a business standpoint, a customer should be given his product after he rightfully pays for it. I sent him a last E-mail stating that if he didn't respond I would have to be forced to warn other buyers to be careful. I will try to refute my funds through paypal if I don't get a response withing 3 more days. I would have hoped that this would have simply been resolved with the door sills I ordered but I have no choice. Does anyone have any other suggestions. Once again I don't want to tarnish Bozz performance but seriously Kenric if you're listening you're dropping the ball on this customer. BTW I sent for the amount you asked for, I have also already noticed you accepted this transaction.

Here are some emails from my transaction:

Re: The Evolution Door panels Sills Jun 29, 2005, 01:18 AM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jedi_Gill
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOZZ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jedi_Gill
Cool I'm sending payment now.

hi there again!
ok, please then let me know when u do and then i can check and send out ur parts and please dont forget to send me your info as to where to send the parts to....

also, for ur patience, if u have not upgraded ur brakes yet, i can offer you a special deal on a set of rotora front and rear rotors, either slotted OR drill/slotted ones as well as some project mu brake pad combination...so if u r interested, please let me know.......

thanks
kenric

I sent payment here is the payment number.

Payment Sent (ID #8E333524VC416942D)

I put my address on that note but in case I didn't here it is:

Gilberto Garcia Jr.
5443 S. Latrobe
Chicago IL, 60638

hi there gilberto again!
thanks!
ok, let me check up on our side too...
can u confirm with me how much u sent?
thanks
late
kenric
bozz performance
Old Jul 15, 2005, 09:19 AM
Account Disabled

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
They are parting their car out in the FS section currently so I'm sure they are selling a lot more things. Hope you get it resolved.
Old Jul 15, 2005, 12:12 PM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Actually these sills that I bought are supposibly from this car they are parting out.. I just wanted to get the word out since maybe others are buying this cars parted out parts and also getting ripped off.