Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Tons of problems with Lancer Shop !!!

Search this Thread

Old Jul 30, 2005, 09:50 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I hope lancershop is reading this thread. Its time to shape up. Go back to the good ole days.
Old Jul 30, 2005, 09:54 PM
mbs
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by thebluesky
Is Lancershop gonna respond to this thread or what??
It is a Saturday and it is pretty late. Justin just might not be working now.
Old Jul 30, 2005, 11:50 PM
Evolved Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Well I thought it was just me.
I ordered a 3" gasket from them and it was just a 2.65" Mitsu part.
I ordered a -6 AN return fitting and it was an -8 AN fitting when I received it.
I submitted an RMA request and never got an email like you are supposed to.

I was always happy with them in the past. They used to always get the order right and had fast shipping. Apparently the outsourced Customer Service is really going to hurt their reputation and business.
Old Jul 30, 2005, 11:56 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
i had great service from www.revhighonline.com
Old Jul 31, 2005, 06:38 AM
Evolved Member

Timzcat is correct. In the past I have built my whoe car with them and had no problems. I have ordered 2 things in the last 2 weeks and the out sourced customer service is frustrating. I hope they resolve this issue. We will see..
Old Jul 31, 2005, 07:37 AM

Originally Posted by Itsmeeeugene
you should try ordering stuff from 500whp.com. Jeff always ships quick and fast, and has great customer service, ive been dealing with him over a year on countless numbers of parts and ive always gotten them quick, and undamaged and a great deal to boot.

GREAT WEBSITE!!!!
Old Jul 31, 2005, 08:44 AM
Evolved Member

never had a problem. good company good parts. isolated incident. bet it NEVER happens again. the chances of changing and then it happening are greater than staying.
Old Jul 31, 2005, 01:48 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by westchester evo
WOW this sucks.. Ordered a Perrin upper boost hose and when it cam it was sliced with a razor. I called them and now they have a off sight customer service center.
Then they have to call you back .. What a circle jerk. So.. I spoke to someone about the problem and there putting a claim into UPS. But in the mean time I had to order a new hose with my credit card and I told them to overnight it and the E-mail they sent me says SHIPPED GROUND. There is no one to talk to any more. The worst customer
support I have ever seen.So now I will ship all of this stuff back and get my money back. Never again .....It seams thay dont stock any thing and just drop ship from all of the companys they buy from....NOT GOOD... BAD...
+1 more bad experience...

I ordered BGI for my Tranny. They shipped me 2 quarts of BG1, and 1 quart of BGII...now I have to run around town to figure out where I can ship a petroleum product back to them so they can get it right...it's a nightmare.
Old Jul 31, 2005, 01:52 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by thebluesky
Only recently did I have a problem with Lancershop's cust service. They truly are outsourced and I never got my question answered.
+1 more, you ask them a question....you have to tell the customer service rep who knows jack about anything car-related...it's like speaking in a foreign language!!

ARGH! I spent ten minutes trying to tell them there's a difference between BG Syncroshift I and Syncroshift II and I just wanted them to tell me which one they had in stock...they never did answer my question and I only found out the right answer on THIS forum.

I will never buy from them every again.
Old Jul 31, 2005, 05:13 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by WrX Kila
I hope lancershop is reading this thread. Its time to shape up. Go back to the good ole days.
we can only wish

idiots running their customer service
Old Jul 31, 2005, 05:33 PM
Evolved Member

I have ordered from the Lancer Shop in the past with great results. However I had 2 issues with orders I placed recently. One order was never shipped the other showed up 2 weeks later with half the items missing. I then called them to find out what was up! It took 2 days for them to call back and they still couldn't tell me the ETA on the missing items. Customer Service is key to any business whats up with the Lancer Shop
Old Jul 31, 2005, 05:40 PM
Evolving Member

just another bad experience with lancershop....
They sent me the wrong cams a days before Al came out to Phoenix to tune our cars... and I agree with the drop ship theory(whoever said that...) Whenever I order, they always have to ship in seperate orders because they half of the parts in stock... Bad business
Old Jul 31, 2005, 08:58 PM
Evolving Member

Almost all the Import aftermarket parts dudes , take your $$$,say its in stock,a week later you call and then you find out their out of stock. The next week its still on backorder,its all bullsh*t.They gather up 100 times your money and make a major group buy and keep all the xtra $$$$.
Old Jul 31, 2005, 09:03 PM
Evolving Member

Z1auto is a great vendor and has excellent customer service
great prices too
got my defi bf amber gauges and jdm MR package from him, more to come soon...
Old Aug 1, 2005, 05:18 AM
Evolving Member

I just placed an order on thursday and got MOST of it on Friday (including a free shirt). I am missing an ARC heatshield, as the packing slip said it was "in a seperate box". So I called the 24/7 customer service # and was told it will ship from "our" other wearhouse in 3-5 days. I hate when companies say they have an item in stock but in all actuality don't.

Quick Reply: Tons of problems with Lancer Shop !!!