Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Tons of problems with Lancer Shop !!!

Search this Thread

Old Aug 1, 2005, 10:11 AM
Gold Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I have PMed the thread started, if you have any problems please contact me via PM and we will resolve them right away.

Thanks
justin
Old Aug 1, 2005, 10:14 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by LancerShop.com
I have PMed the thread started, if you have any problems please contact me via PM and we will resolve them right away.

Thanks
justin
THATS WHAT IM TALIKNG ABOUT
Old Aug 1, 2005, 10:57 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by mdosu
+1 more bad experience...

I ordered BGI for my Tranny. They shipped me 2 quarts of BG1, and 1 quart of BGII...now I have to run around town to figure out where I can ship a petroleum product back to them so they can get it right...it's a nightmare.
shipping BGII back is a F*ing nightmare!

Lancershop, your customer support people know jack shat about anything! They told me it's as simple as just shipping it back. Well, for your information it's not, now I need a Material Data Safety Sheet from you guys for a Flashpoint to see if it is a "Hazardous Material". Chances are, it is and therefore I need you guys to arrange shipment...all in all, I will never buy from you again.

My time is more valuable than all these hoops I have to jump through just b/c you guys F*ed up my order. You better pay for this return shipping.
Old Aug 1, 2005, 10:59 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by mdosu
shipping BGII back is a F*ing nightmare!

Lancershop, your customer support people know jack shat about anything! They told me it's as simple as just shipping it back. Well, for your information it's not, now I need a Material Data Safety Sheet from you guys for a Flashpoint to see if it is a "Hazardous Material". Chances are, it is and therefore I need you guys to arrange shipment...all in all, I will never buy from you again.

My time is more valuable than all these hoops I have to jump through just b/c you guys F*ed up my order. You better pay for this return shipping.
How much of the stuff are you shipping back? Most of the time you can ship it without warning in certain amounts.