Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Tons of problems with Lancer Shop !!!

Search this Thread

Old Jul 30, 2005, 10:00 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down Tons of problems with Lancer Shop !!!

WOW this sucks.. Ordered a Perrin upper boost hose and when it cam it was sliced with a razor. I called them and now they have a off sight customer service center.
Then they have to call you back .. What a circle jerk. So.. I spoke to someone about the problem and there putting a claim into UPS. But in the mean time I had to order a new hose with my credit card and I told them to overnight it and the E-mail they sent me says SHIPPED GROUND. There is no one to talk to any more. The worst customer
support I have ever seen.So now I will ship all of this stuff back and get my money back. Never again .....It seams thay dont stock any thing and just drop ship from all of the companys they buy from....NOT GOOD... BAD...
Old Jul 30, 2005, 10:05 AM
Evolved Member

Wow, I order a couple of things from them before with no prob. They're starting to sound like vivid to me, growing pains. I hope you get your issue resolved.
Old Jul 30, 2005, 10:06 AM
Evolved Member

Yes just like Vivid....
Old Jul 30, 2005, 10:07 AM
Evolving Member

you should try ordering stuff from 500whp.com. Jeff always ships quick and fast, and has great customer service, ive been dealing with him over a year on countless numbers of parts and ive always gotten them quick, and undamaged and a great deal to boot.
Old Jul 30, 2005, 10:09 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Itsmeeeugene
you should try ordering stuff from 500whp.com. Jeff always ships quick and fast, and has great customer service, ive been dealing with him over a year on countless numbers of parts and ive always gotten them quick, and undamaged and a great deal to boot.
+1
Old Jul 30, 2005, 10:10 AM
Evolving Member

I've never had a problem with lancershop. there stuff comes in 2 days and its always perfect. You sure you didnt slice it when you were opening it?
Old Jul 30, 2005, 10:10 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by westchester evo
But in the mean time I had to order a new hose with my credit card and I told them to overnight it and the E-mail they sent me says SHIPPED GROUND. BAD...
they never have anything in stock, shipping ground is just a delay tactic as they drop ship....thats BS
Old Jul 30, 2005, 10:12 AM
Evolved Member

i've ordered SEVERAL things from Lancershop, if they told me 2 day shipping, 2 days later the package showed up... 1 time i ordered some evo 7 tails from them and 1 of em came in chipped... called them up and got it claimed, next week i got my other tail light... drop shipping isn't bad, we do it all the time.... it's the fastest way to get products to a customer...

Last edited by Jadiem; Jul 30, 2005 at 10:20 AM.
Old Jul 30, 2005, 10:17 AM

Same here, I ordered a rear sway bar, oil catch can, and samco hoses. I get a tracking number and when it comes it's only a 12"x12"x5" box but inside the recipt says all three are in there. I call and complain and they had to call me back, I was at work when they called and they said one was on back order and that the sway bar was delivered and the hoses were shipping out today. So I call back and they have to call me back again. I hate when people waste my time when I'm spending hundreds of dollars. I'll never buy from lancer shop again, I don't care what kind of deal it is, saving $10 isn't worth the pain and waiting for something they advertise and don't have.
Old Jul 30, 2005, 10:22 AM
Evolving Member

I haven't had any problems with Lancershop either, and I have ordered 5 or 6 times from them...however I do agree with you that the off-site customer service is a bad thing. You feel like they are just pawning your problems off on someone else. But my experience has been that they return your call in a timely fashion and resolve any issues that arise.
Old Jul 30, 2005, 10:25 AM
Evolved Member

I have never had a problem with them. I order 90% of my stuff through lancershop.com. The only time something was late arriving was when my a-pillar gauge pod was on backorder. They emailed me asking if I would like to wait or change it to another guage pod to be shipped immediately. I ended up switching, and it was sent right away. Nothing but great experiences with them. Also, did you try pming them on this board?
Old Jul 30, 2005, 10:25 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
the only problem I have with them is that their shipping prices aren't cheap and one time my order took forevers, had to call them to remind them and they finally shipped it out. If I have never called them I dont think it would of ever been shipped out because I waited almost 2 months before I decided to call and remind them. Thats just my experience but I have also heard many happy customers at lancershop.

500whp, Gruppe-S, Z1 Auto and Logic performance have given me good service so far without any complaints.
Old Jul 30, 2005, 10:29 AM
Evolved Member

And NO I did not slit the hose.. The hose was on the bottom of the box and there was air bag type packing material on top of the hose. I did not even cut the air bag packing material.
Old Jul 30, 2005, 10:41 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Damn this is wierd..

Justin @ lancershop ALWAYS goes out of his way to help me and make sure I get what I want in a very timely fasion. In fact I remember like 3 times he's upgraded shipping to 2 or 3day shipping for me just because. Tracking numbers and everything have always been provided.

Whenever I have a problem, i just PM him from these forums, and usually within a few hours there's a reply.

I'm sorry to hear you've been having problems with them. I'm sure Justin will take care of you though. Just try to get in contact with him specifically.

Hope everything works out for ya!
Old Jul 30, 2005, 10:54 AM
Evolved Member

nothing new - yet another business optimized around 70% customer satisfaction

https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sh...d.php?t=127870

Quick Reply: Tons of problems with Lancer Shop !!!