Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Some goodies for the black AMS EVO

Search this Thread

Old Aug 20, 2005, 07:34 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by TwStDeVo
if you dont mind me asking, what happened when the black ams evo raced against the supras? i saw something on supraforums saying that he lost to some apu supra. any details?
I have not raced any supras, I was going to go to the supra meet but work did not let that happen so I have no idea what they could be talking about LOL.
Old Aug 20, 2005, 08:18 PM
Evolving Member

Chris,

I would like to know why the Viper guy thinks he beat you? Clearly you were gaining on him and within the next 1-3 seconds you woulda passed him. He sounded like he had won the lottery when he just barely held you off, and cut off before the race was over.... did you inform him that he didn't win?
Old Aug 20, 2005, 08:23 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Evolving-04
I have not raced any supras, I was going to go to the supra meet but work did not let that happen so I have no idea what they could be talking about LOL.
thank you sir. just want to let you know that i was not trying to imply or start anything. i just happened to read something on supraforums and a few other surpa owners gave their opinion, so i was wondering what really happened. to make it worse, they even had a story about how you raced one from a 55mph roll and lost. i hate how those guys think they are the kind of the world...lol...im glad its not true, i am definitly a big fan of your car! good luck with the upgrades, i could only imagine what you got in store!
Old Aug 20, 2005, 09:09 PM
Evolving Member

link?
Old Aug 21, 2005, 09:12 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by MitsubishZ
Chris,

I would like to know why the Viper guy thinks he beat you? Clearly you were gaining on him and within the next 1-3 seconds you woulda passed him. He sounded like he had won the lottery when he just barely held you off, and cut off before the race was over.... did you inform him that he didn't win?
I didnt think I needed to until I got back in town and then I started getting a little upset seeing the thread but then everyone started ripping on them online and it turned out to be pretty funny LOL.
Old Aug 21, 2005, 09:17 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by TwStDeVo
thank you sir. just want to let you know that i was not trying to imply or start anything. i just happened to read something on supraforums and a few other surpa owners gave their opinion, so i was wondering what really happened. to make it worse, they even had a story about how you raced one from a 55mph roll and lost. i hate how those guys think they are the kind of the world...lol...im glad its not true, i am definitly a big fan of your car! good luck with the upgrades, i could only imagine what you got in store!
Thanks man and I didnt think you were trying to imply anything. Actually there is more going on the car today LOL going from the 272's to 280's.
Old Aug 21, 2005, 12:48 PM
Evolved Member

^^^ wow lol. We have to see more vids now. I don't think there are any vids yet of the new turbo and manifold. So what will be first? A dyno vid or racing?
Old Aug 21, 2005, 12:54 PM
Evolved Member

I wanna know what this damn thing runs in the quater lol
Old Aug 21, 2005, 02:00 PM
Evolving Member

I didnt think I needed to until I got back in town and then I started getting a little upset seeing the thread but then everyone started ripping on them online and it turned out to be pretty funny LOL.
yeah dude, he definitely did not win. Please put him to shame one more time.
Old Aug 21, 2005, 04:32 PM
Evolving Member

NICE EVO man!! Thats what i am plan to do this to my evo.. this winter gonna try finsh all the projet. my goal to hit 600 to700whp by next spring. then will go on little a time after that. good luck with ur new upgrades. OFC i will update all of you guys abt my evo. right now around 430whp with stock turbo. I got GT35RL sitting in my basement it ll go in this winter. heres pix of my engine that just got it done abt 2 months ago.
Old Aug 21, 2005, 05:14 PM
Evolving Member

Awesome.
Old Aug 21, 2005, 05:46 PM
Evolving Member

Actually there is more going on the car today LOL going from the 272's to 280's.
SKEET SKEET
Old Aug 21, 2005, 09:45 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by MitsubishZ
yeah dude, he definitely did not win. Please put him to shame one more time.
No kidding... And with the new toys installed and a tune from Martin- I don't think he'd even stand a chance.
Old Aug 23, 2005, 12:29 AM
Evolving Member

Yea, a couple of weeks later the Viper ran one of the Cobras that Chris has previosuly took out by a couple of cars..and the Cobra ended up a car or so ahead.
Old Aug 26, 2005, 07:47 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by EvoBig16G
I would like to make a small donation to your paypal account to help pay for hosting these kick *** videos. PM your paypal info or post it on here so others can donate too.
You have no idea how GREATLY appreciated that would be as my bandwith goes sky high! If you really don't mind helping out: sales@srvidz.com
But if it is any hassle at all..then ignore me please! I just wish the street videos could be posted on here, rather then having to hint around when they are ready and everyone having to go and search for them on the net haha But o well..I have no say so when it comes to making that decision

On a side note, the 280 cams are in now..woo hoo

Last edited by KevPSR; Aug 26, 2005 at 07:53 PM.

Quick Reply: Some goodies for the black AMS EVO