Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

bought evo, lost evo, f mitsu

Search this Thread

Old Aug 11, 2005, 12:48 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Dr. SS
oldest dealer scam in the book...

do yourself a favor, read this website:

http://www.carbuyingtips.com/scams.htm
How is it a scam if they're offering to give him his full $8k back?
Old Aug 11, 2005, 12:52 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
WHAT A DUMB POST. he financed at the dealer to get the 0%....even if he was a 800 becon, his local bank isn't gonna give him 0%.

they are offering him a DAMN GOOD DEAL to keep his car.
Old Aug 11, 2005, 01:02 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by gsujeff55
WHAT A DUMB POST. he financed at the dealer to get the 0%....even if he was a 800 becon, his local bank isn't gonna give him 0%.

dude take the sand out of your vagina, it doesnt apply to him directly, but its good reading none the less.
Old Aug 11, 2005, 01:03 PM
Evolving Member

Ditto

What a dumb ***!

0% interest doesn't mean jack if you pay the car off early or plan to sell it with in 3 years.

It's not there fault you couldn't pay your bills on time.
Old Aug 11, 2005, 01:08 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Dr. SS
dude take the sand out of your vagina, it doesnt apply to him directly, but its good reading none the less.
YOU made it seem as if they were pulling a scam on him. This is mitsubishi, not some po dunk used car dealership.

and besides, i like the sand in my vagina
Old Aug 11, 2005, 01:48 PM
Evolved Member

That happens more than you would think. People come in late and make deals where the loan company isn't open or the credit can't be pulled at those hours. It's in the contract that you signed that if your credit comes back bad or the finance company doesn't want to make the deal "YOU HAVE TO BRING THE CAR BACK".

If you have derogetory credit then obviously you shouldn't qualify and you're pretty much complaining for no reason. Just because you make a deal late at night and later they come to find your credit sn't up to par for the 0%, you shouldn't hold Mitsubishi responsible.

Also, just because you put down $8K doesn't mean your credit score which sounds to be "below the requirements" will be allowed/accepted.

Sorry man, fix your credit and wait for the next deal to come out. Don't get mad at Mitsubishi for this. The requirements are there for a reason.

The people making the comments to dump the clutch and put miles on it are ignorant. Yes I'm calling all of you who made this comment ignorant. The ones who made these comments must be young, immature, don't know squat about anything little kids. Racking up miles on a car you have to bring back is stupid. They can and will charge you a "milage charge" for doing so. Abusing the car and doing the clutch dump is also an ignorant comment. Evom should have an age limit to be able to make post on here after reading some of these comments. You don't deserve to even have a car/license for that matter.

Last edited by EVOONYOASS; Aug 11, 2005 at 02:08 PM.
Old Aug 11, 2005, 02:01 PM
Evolved Member

so.....did they pick it up or what?
Old Aug 11, 2005, 02:06 PM
slt
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by EVOONYOASS
Sorry man, fix your credit and wait for the next deal to come out. Don't get mad at Mitsubishi for this. The requirements are there for a reason.
Yeah, Mitsubishi tried giving credit to a bunch sh1tty credit borrowers a couple years ago. We saw how that worked out for them. Its one of the big reasons they're at where they're at today.

Last edited by slt; Aug 11, 2005 at 02:11 PM.
Old Aug 11, 2005, 02:10 PM
Evolved Member

and besides, i like the sand in my vagina
In 3 months you might have a pearl.
Old Aug 11, 2005, 02:11 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by slt
Yeah, Mitsubishi tried giving credit to a bunch sh1tty credit borrowers a couple years ago. We saw how that worked out for them. Its one of the big reasons they're at where there at today.
Exactly, glad to see somebody understands why they are doing this. They lost their *** when this happened a few years back. Business is business, and they are looking after the best interest of the company now to get their butt out of the hole it got into. It's sad they got into so much trouble with it before and now are paying the price.
Old Aug 11, 2005, 02:16 PM
Evolved Member

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts
that sux ...u gonna get another evo...or venture into another world?
Old Aug 11, 2005, 02:20 PM

completely understand, most dealers are **jackasses**. not all, but most. i wouldnt take any crap from them either, if they are going to do that either find another mitsu dealership or just dont get one at all. i went up to look at an is300 a few months ago, and because of my age the guy asked me if i could afford the car(before he even went outside for me to look at it). keep in mind this is an 01 is300 the sticker was 16,900 so it was obviously cheaper than that....i told the dealer nevermind he just lost a customer and i drive on home.
Old Aug 11, 2005, 02:40 PM
Evolving Member

I'd bring the car back with the tires corded. DOG THE @#%$ out of it and give it to them with 3000 miles on it. I'd take off work and drive 24hours a day until they picked it up!!! Make them pay for screwing you.
Old Aug 11, 2005, 02:47 PM
Evolving Member

The people making the comments to dump the clutch and put miles on it are ignorant. Yes I'm calling all of you who made this comment ignorant. The ones who made these comments must be young, immature, don't know squat about anything little kids. Racking up miles on a car you have to bring back is stupid. They can and will charge you a "milage charge" for doing so. Abusing the car and doing the clutch dump is also an ignorant comment. Evom should have an age limit to be able to make post on here after reading some of these comments. You don't deserve to even have a car/license for that matter.

Here's an idea; if they can't approve credit after hours then DON'T DO IT!!! Mitsubishi's fault all the way... period. It there was any question then it should have been put off till the next day. If you own a car you can do whatever in the hell you want with it... including dumping the clutch, cording the tires, etc etc. There is no law how you can treat your own vehicle. Until they pick up the car it is HIS CAR. He signed paper work. He drove it home. It is their responsibility; not his. Grow up yourself. Don't assume people are young or immature bc they don't have your views. I'd much rather screw someone else than be screwed anyday. I guess thats just me being "young" and selfish. That's coming from a 27 year old "immature" EVO owner.
Old Aug 11, 2005, 03:01 PM
Evolving Member

Well, after they kept calling, and I kept saying "just come pick it up" they finally dropped it all and said they will honor the original deal. Jesus what a buncha ****in drama.

Good thing I didnt do anything to it last night lol