Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

05 noisier than 03-04?

Search this Thread

Old Aug 31, 2005, 01:47 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
OMG! When I put the key in the ingition with the door open, the car mysteriously 'beeps' and OMG it's driving me nuts! I think this car is broken. Mitsu sucks!
Old Aug 31, 2005, 05:14 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by EVIL_EVO_VIII
Thank you scott for being the POS you are once again. It looks like you never grew up, a s s h o l e. Wtf is your problem? All you do is talk s h i t and make fun of ppl on the forum just like you do on the dsm one and now u come in here and do the same. Mr. I know it all!! You need to mind your own bussiness and stop acting like a litte B I T C H like the one you are. I ask a simple question and you not only make a big deal out of it but you talk s h i t also. I dont get you Scott? Who gives a s h i t if i got a new car? I was having issues with my 03 and im happy with my 05 PERIOD!! I never said the Evo is a pos, i said the paint was not the car, and im sure ppl can agree with me on the paint, speciall the rally red. Next time you say something, try to say something smart and helpful, not be an a s s h o l e!
oops!!! Miguel is pissed Scott that was kind of ?

Last edited by ProccoEVO; Aug 31, 2005 at 05:37 PM.
Old Aug 31, 2005, 05:21 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Matt2.8NJ
OMG! When I put the key in the ingition with the door open, the car mysteriously 'beeps' and OMG it's driving me nuts! I think this car is broken. Mitsu sucks!

Lemon law it
Old Aug 31, 2005, 05:26 PM
Evolved Member

Oh by the way. This is how you express your self to me and others considering you want to make bussiness with Evo owners to sell parts on this forum? I was talking to Eddie of buying parts from you, but im not going to give my bussiness to someone who treats their customers like a bag of ****. Why are you using 2 screenames huh scott? Dont want customers to see who you are and your s h i t t y attitude?

For those of you that dont know yet.
Dsm95hybrid=TTP Engineering, this is the same person. Now you guys know how this guys treats his customers. Look up other threads and posts by him and you will see what im talking about. Not only on this thread but in other well known forums also.

This is not a good way to conduct a bussiess Scott! I wil never buy a product from you even if you gave it to me at 75% off. Better think before you speak next time.Ill take my buissiness to Ride of Daytona, Titan or CFT where they know how to do things right and know how to respect their customers

Last edited by EVIL_EVO_VIII; Aug 31, 2005 at 05:46 PM.
Old Aug 31, 2005, 05:41 PM
Account Disabled

Oh by the way. This is how you express your self to me and others considering you want to make bussiness with Evo owners to sell parts on this forum? I was talking to Eddie of buying parts from you, but im not going to give my bussiness to someone who treats their customers like a bag of ****.
You are not a customer and never have been as I refuse to do business with high maintenance person such as yourself. You need to work on your grammar, btw.

For those of you that dont know yet.
Dsm95hybrid=TTP Engineering, this is the same person. Now you guys know how this guys treats his customers. Look up other threads and posts by him and you will see what im talking about. Not only on this thread but in other well known forums also.
Run a search, what you will find is 100% positive trader feedback and 100% satisfaction on all work performed. Thank you for the plug, btw. It will now show up on google searches now that you posted it on a national forum.
Old Aug 31, 2005, 05:45 PM
Evolved Member

[QUOTE=dsm95hybrid]You are not a customer and never have been as I refuse to do business with high maintenance person such as yourself. You need to work on your grammar, btw.

COMMENTS REMOVED

Your language sucks and not helping our goal to keep this family and work friendly. Either resolve your issues or take your comments elsewhere. Thanks.

Speedlimit...

Last edited by Speedlimit; Aug 31, 2005 at 06:00 PM.
Old Aug 31, 2005, 05:54 PM
Evolved Member

I like the way the Evo sounds... it's like a race car.
Old Aug 31, 2005, 06:04 PM
Evolved Member

anybody else noticed the nice little thump the driveline makes when you make a downshift?
Old Aug 31, 2005, 07:51 PM
Evolved Member

https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sh...=TSB-03-00-014
Old Aug 31, 2005, 08:14 PM
Evolving Member

I don't know if this addresses the topic, but it does address annoying sounds people hear.

The stock evo muffler has a bunch of valves/flaps in it. When you're driving and you're in gear and you let off the gas and just decelerate, those valves/flaps will start rattling. This makes an annoying noise I had always thought was my transfer case. But, once I got an aftermarket exhaust the sound went away (no more stupid stock muffler).

The caps on the exhaust tips on semi trucks demonstrate what I'm talking about I think. Once the exhaust gets to a certain velocity, the caps will just flap up and down almost like vibrating.

It's a terribly annoying sound if you can actually hear it. My friend has a stock 04 and I rode in his car and commented on the terrible sound his muffler makes. He didn't know what I was talking about.

Hope this puts people with stock exhausts at ease, don't think something is wrong with your differentials or anything.