Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Huntington Beach Mitsubishi Rocks !!!

Search this Thread

Old Sep 7, 2005, 11:24 PM
Evolved Member

Received 13 Likes on 3 Posts
I bought my 05 EVO GSR from them. I posted on SoCalevo.net that I am looking for a good deal on the 05 at the end of July. I get a PM from Tom, the owner of the dealership, telling me to wait until August since there will be deals on the EVO. He did not know at the time that there will be 0%, just that there will be deals coming from Mitsu.

I talk to him on August 2nd and he tells me the deal. I finalize the deal over the phone. I did not even test drive my Blue EVO. I knew from driving two of them on the track how good these machines were. At night I go down to the dealership and sign the paperwork. It took less than an hour. They asked me if I want to test drive my EVO and I said if I test drive it, then I will not give it back to you and I have no one to pick up my ride I came the next day with a friend and picked up the EVO.

The funny thing is I live less than a mile away from Long Beach Mitsu and I did not even bother to go there. They SUCK.

The owner of the dealership told me that they know that people drive the EVO hard and they still honor the warranty for the EVO. I was very impressed by what I heard

I am glad I did not get the recall notice even though I have an 05. I called MMNA and they ran my VIN and found no recall on the car. If I do get something in the mail, then I will go to HB Mitsu. As long as I own an EVO, they have my business.