Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Herb Conolly MItsu sucks!

Search this Thread

Old Sep 9, 2005, 07:50 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Herb Conolly MItsu sucks!

well i just walked in from attempting to have the recall service performed on my 05 evo.. needless to say it didnt get done. on tuesday i called boch to make an apointment but nobody answered, turns out they are closed go figure. so i call herb conolly to set up an apointment, friday 8am. i show up ask if they have the part everythign is ok. they say its going to be a while. so not only do i get stuck talking to their idiot salesmen (asked if my evo had a turbo like the mr he just sold) but its now two hrs later. i keep popping my head into the service area to see if they are working on it, and its in peices. two hrs later my car is pulled out to the parking lot. so i go to get my keys and the kid at the counter tells me that they didnt have the part but so they just took it apart and put it back together.. i was irate i left and called the service manager before i did something stupid. well turns out they havent done the recall yet and they were never sent the parts. alright well im done ranting just stay away from this busch leauge dealer, which shouldnt be an issue becase they are no longer seller mitsu as soon as their stock runs out, which is about 4 cars by my count.
Old Sep 9, 2005, 07:52 AM
Evolving Member

try grava mitsu if medford. im the service writer for mitsu..
Old Sep 9, 2005, 08:26 AM
Evolving Member

grava will be closing out soon too, i know they just opened...

boch is the best, that's where i bought mine.. what a shame