Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Tampa/Orlando FL Dealerships

Search this Thread

Old Sep 9, 2005, 09:46 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Tampa/Orlando FL Dealerships

I just moved to Tampa FL a few months ago from the West Coast - I will most likely be picking up an Evo IX when it gets released (or beginning of 06). Any advice on what dealership I should go to - or even a specific salesman?

Nothing I hate more then a jackass of a car salesman and a shady dealership who bends you over for modding a car.
Old Sep 9, 2005, 10:19 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Wiluven
I just moved to Tampa FL a few months ago from the West Coast - I will most likely be picking up an Evo IX when it gets released (or beginning of 06). Any advice on what dealership I should go to - or even a specific salesman?

Nothing I hate more then a jackass of a car salesman and a shady dealership who bends you over for modding a car.
Go to Sport Mitsu in Orlando, FL and ask for Mike, he is a friend there,and they will make you a good deal. Or you can go to Merrit Island Mitsu. DO NOT go to Fountain Mitsu! Pm if you want some info , i know ppl at a few dealers
Old Sep 10, 2005, 06:45 AM
Evolved Member

bought mine at sport mitsu, i had a good experience. and from my personal experience with fountain mitsu, it was not good. i went there 3 times, and i was ignored every single time.
Old Sep 10, 2005, 12:42 PM
Evolved Member

Received 18 Likes on 12 Posts
How's the service department at Sport Mitsu?
Old Sep 11, 2005, 10:49 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Thoe99
How's the service department at Sport Mitsu?
They are the best
Old Sep 11, 2005, 11:39 AM

I just got my 05' Evo VIII three weeks ago from Holler Mitsubishi in Orlando and I was very happy. I did some research on the web and I got them to sell it to me for 28k with 1k down and 0% financing for 60 months. I dealt with a newbie salesman named Sean who knew as much about the Evo as me ...which was surprising. Also, the manager, who I did all of my negotiating with, was cat from the Bronx named Tom. He was great in the fact that he dealt with me like I wasn't a punk a$$ and he made sure my Evo was hooked up on delivery ....exterior, interior, and engine bay ....all spotless. Finally, I dealt with some people at the service dept about four days after purchase just to inquire about possible recalls on my model (which there were not any) and they were very knowledgable and courteous. I definately got none of that attitude that other posters have gotten from their dealers when they've rolled in with their Evos. The only thing I don't know about Holler is how much modding is allowed before the warranty is affected ...does anyone else know??? Hope this helps and good luck. PEACE!!!
Old Sep 11, 2005, 03:35 PM

Originally Posted by evospeeder
I just got my 05' Evo VIII three weeks ago from Holler Mitsubishi in Orlando and I was very happy. I did some research on the web and I got them to sell it to me for 28k with 1k down and 0% financing for 60 months. I dealt with a newbie salesman named Sean who knew as much about the Evo as me ...which was surprising. Also, the manager, who I did all of my negotiating with, was cat from the Bronx named Tom. He was great in the fact that he dealt with me like I wasn't a punk a$$ and he made sure my Evo was hooked up on delivery ....exterior, interior, and engine bay ....all spotless. Finally, I dealt with some people at the service dept about four days after purchase just to inquire about possible recalls on my model (which there were not any) and they were very knowledgable and courteous. I definately got none of that attitude that other posters have gotten from their dealers when they've rolled in with their Evos. The only thing I don't know about Holler is how much modding is allowed before the warranty is affected ...does anyone else know??? Hope this helps and good luck. PEACE!!!
Was this 28k out the door? I may be purchasing from them soon. TIA