Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Evo X?

Search this Thread

Old Sep 11, 2005, 07:35 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking Evo X?

See I knew it woundn't be long before I got back in here!
I was up in Bushkill, Pa. today at my bestfriends house 9/11/05 "Has a Wrx, STI" and he took me and my wonderful wife to the local airport strip which happens to be a dragstrip every 2 or 3 weeks and being that I just turned in my Rally Red 04 Evo RS, "I'm still depressed and mourning" Saw a Yellow Evo GSR up there take on a Mustang which the Evo got smoked, that time! , just wondering if he or she is a member up in here?

That airstrip is awesome by the ways! If you guys up in the northeast don't know bout it, it's just south of Bushkill, Pa. (Route 209 South) some local airport there that lets guys and girls come with whatever ride you have and open it up! You pay $2 bucks to watch and $25 to race all day really, from 11am to 3pm but you have to be there b4 9am to drag in order to get a slot. I was there today and sh!& I wish I still had my Evo Rs! . Even my wife was like that's you! oh well next time around. I'm trying to convince my buddy to put his Suby on the track for the next meet which they said is I think 10/25 will get the exact date. I personally think it's an excellent way to get guys off the street and takin it to the tracks, were it belongs! I'm gonna try to see if my buddy and me share the car and get vid's and time slips "which I do see happening!" just wished I had my RS still...

If anyone here knows bout that air/drag strip hit me up! i'd like to know who's who in here.

Oh and by the ways what's the deal with the EVO X? True or False is it coming? I'm gonna be ready for the next Gen of EVO'S!