Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Anyone buy their Evo from Boch Mitsubishi in Norwood, MA???

Search this Thread

Old Sep 16, 2005, 10:20 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Anyone buy their Evo from Boch Mitsubishi in Norwood, MA???

I just tried to get my car serviced at the Boch Mitsubishi in Norwood where I have been getting my car serviced since I bought it from them. It is closed down now! I am really upset because today I took my car to get an oil change at herb connelly mitsubishi in Natick and I'm worried they don't know what they are doing. I had a tire rotation done but I can't tell if the tires were rotated and I'm afraid they didn't use mobile one synthetic. It says on the receipt mobile one but not "synthetic." This place barely seems like a Mitsu dealer, even their reciept said "hyundia"! Overall I'm just really disappointed that all my records are now gone from Boch. Does anyone know any legite mitsu dealers in MA or anyone having any of my problems? HELP
Old Sep 16, 2005, 10:50 AM

Originally Posted by PersianEVO
I just tried to get my car serviced at the Boch Mitsubishi in Norwood where I have been getting my car serviced since I bought it from them. It is closed down now! I am really upset because today I took my car to get an oil change at herb connelly mitsubishi in Natick and I'm worried they don't know what they are doing. I had a tire rotation done but I can't tell if the tires were rotated and I'm afraid they didn't use mobile one synthetic. It says on the receipt mobile one but not "synthetic." This place barely seems like a Mitsu dealer, even their reciept said "hyundia"! Overall I'm just really disappointed that all my records are now gone from Boch. Does anyone know any legite mitsu dealers in MA or anyone having any of my problems? HELP
I've been to Herb Connelly Mitsubishi (Hyundai) of Natick to look at cars. After my experiences there, it seemed as though they simply didn't care about the cars. They had Evo's in the back under trees, collecting sap, pollen, and leaves. It was a sad sight to see... and they were over priced (by several thousand dollars). If the sales consultant could have read my mind, he would have heard "No thanks, I wont pay 5 thousand over MSRP for a dirty Evo that clearly no one has cared to maintain... bye!"

I wouldn't trust to get my car maintained at that facility if that's how they treat their cars.

Last edited by Grav; Sep 16, 2005 at 10:56 AM.
Old Sep 16, 2005, 12:11 PM
Evolved Member

yea there was a couple of threads about boch closing. i boughtmy car there and since it closed i had my car serviced at herb conolly and was really disapointed with everything about it. i wrote athread about that too. there is a guy on this site that works at grava mitsu i forget what town its in but hes always throwing his dealership's name out there so its got to be worth a try. next time i need service or something im going to go there
Old Sep 16, 2005, 01:32 PM
Evolved Member

Herb Connolly has excellent mechanics, I am not sure why you guys are having so many issues. They (used) keep their Evos in back so people won't see them and break into them. I bought mine from them and I assure you it was VERY clean when I drove it off the showroom. Mobil one is only synthetic, so you are ok. You can still bring your car to the main Boch service center there and have it serviced if you have that much sand up your vagina. Connollys Mitsubishi division also went under and they switched to Hyundai, so I wouldn't count on them for much longer either

Trust me, they know what they are doing. One of the service guys there (Greg) has an 11/12 second Eagle Talon and is a really awesome guy.