Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

got hated on

Search this Thread

Old Oct 2, 2005, 05:24 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by kapolani
If someone did that to me - I would follow him discretely - wait for him to stop at a light - calmly get out of my car - walk up to his side window - and give him - 3, nice, quick jabs to the side of the head.
And after the 3 quick jabs to my head, I would shoot you with my 38 in your foot and call the cops saying you tried to carjack me.....no wait...id just shoot ya and drive off...carry on
Old Oct 2, 2005, 06:40 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by marks03evo
you are ignorant...

anyways, just ignore the haters man.
Na, I almost beat the hell outta some kid a few days ago for doing some **** like that to me. It all depends on the day, just hope to not catch me on a bad one...
Old Oct 2, 2005, 07:55 PM

That is just the way he looks.
Old Oct 2, 2005, 08:12 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by MikeEvo8
why do people in wrx's always wanna race? it's strange that i haven't come across an STi that wanted to race but all wrx's even wagons want to. hmmmm.....
this doesn't happen everywhere, Here in Austin TX Rex drivers are more friendly than evo drivers.

I think almost every wrx or sti owner has waved or given me the deuce deuce...(thats street slang for peace)
Old Oct 2, 2005, 11:05 PM
Evolved Member

I got the bird about an hour ago from some clown in a late model MBZ C-class. I was at a red light and he was going through the intersection from my right to my left. He was on a cell, but when he saw me he just lowered the phone and gave me the one finger salute. WTF. I wonder if he thought I was somebody he knew. I flip my friends off all the time when I see them driving just for the helluva it. I dunno. That's all I can think of.
Old Oct 3, 2005, 02:16 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Maybe he thought you were staring at him and not his car. I've noticed that people stare at me, but really they're just looking at my car. Something to think about.
Old Oct 3, 2005, 03:56 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by dizzigital
I was on the freeway, heading north on the 5 in Orange County. Lots of space for me to accelerate @ about 7pm or so, so I punched it. 3rd, 4th, and cruised bout 85 in 5th in the fast lane. Wide open space ahead of me, cars bout 1/4 mile back.

Then, about 30 seconds into my cruise-mode, a white WRX wagon pulls up right next to me, floors it, and gets in front of me. I'm like, uh oh, another one of these. So we're cruising for another minute or so with him 20-30 or so feet in front of me . Finally, after he thought he's slowed my roll enough, he switches over a lane. Thank goodness. I dropped it to fourth and smoothly accelerate into my wide-open space. Right when I get next to him, he puts on his turn signal into my lane, attempts to get in my lane, takes off the signal, goes back into his lane, and flips me off as I cruise by.

A life is needed.
What an ***-bag. And lucky for us Suby guys, he's "one of us."

I usually get the SRT giving me the "bov check," or the basic run of the mill 16 second Honda Civic revving at me.

For some reason, people seem to hate our cars alike. I also own a Camaro, and in 9 years of owning it, I've NEVER had as many issues with people as driving my 05 STi, which I've owned since 3/31/05. I've had people cut me off, swerve into my lane, flick me off, just not pay attention to the road and run into my lane, etc.

I figure, if you have a flashy car, you're going to get positive/negative attention alike. I don't leave my STi in parking lots. I take it out for a drive, and then come home and park it.

In actuality, MOST of the Evo owners I run into are cooler than the STi owners. I'm sure there are real ***-bags amongst both communities, but I've only been in contact with one moron in an Evo. He was one of these guys that likes to pace. I gave him on his nice black Evo, only to receive a in return. . And then, he does the "ricer fly-by." As he does, I see his passenger filming. About three weeks later, I see a video of this STi getting left in the dust, with the title "Evo thrashing an STi." I decide to take a look, and sure enough, it's this same Evo, and my STi fading waaaaay back into the distance! What's funny about it is that I never raced the guy. After a few minutes of him just pacing me, I ignored him. It was clear that he really didn't want to race. It wasn't untiil I resumed conversation with my wife that he decided to take off on me.

Anyhoo, it sounds like Suby Boy had a little bit of regret purchasing his $25,000 WRX, when he could've purchased a $25,000 Evo RS instead.
Old Oct 3, 2005, 04:14 AM
Evolving Member

And in the end.. who really cares?
Old Oct 3, 2005, 05:12 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by mobounce
And after the 3 quick jabs to my head, I would shoot you with my 38 in your foot and call the cops saying you tried to carjack me.....no wait...id just shoot ya and drive off...carry on
If you all can't take a joke - then forget it...

You, my friend, have no idea what kind of training I've had.

That would have been the worst mistake you've ever made.

Hooyah 195!
Old Oct 3, 2005, 07:38 AM
Evolved Member

Just this last thursday i was getting out of my car in the mall parking lot and some preppy kid was walking back to his car with his family. As I opened my trunk to put a few things in he looked over and went "ha" at me. I'm guessing because of the wing but whatever. He looked about 15-16.
Old Oct 3, 2005, 07:58 AM

Hooyah 195!

pretty impressive training if you can dodge bullets!

tax payer money wasted on you....

winston
Old Oct 3, 2005, 08:50 AM
Evolved Member

Hooyah 195!
Your "training" isn't going to do you any good if you're marching your way up to his car and he pulls a gun on your ***.

Gotta be careful these days, man.

Last edited by Sinister Subaru; Oct 3, 2005 at 09:09 AM.
Old Oct 3, 2005, 08:57 AM
Evolving Member

Old Oct 3, 2005, 11:55 AM
Evolved Member

i read this thread the other day. I had never been treated poorly by any performance car owner imports or domestic. i couldn't understand why anyone would do that to someone when they were admiring a car, until yesterday...

i was sitting at a light when i sudddenly felt and heard the familiar rumble of a carbed muscle car. I may drive an STi but i love performance cars in general especially muscle cars because thast what i was brought up on.

I turn around to see a sweet red convertible 1970 (i am pretty sure) Olds 442 with the top down in immaculate condition rolling up next to me in the turning lane. The guy caught me admiring his car so i smiled and gave the guy the thumbs up. He flipped me off!! Bwah!?!?

Then,when the light changed, he roasted his tires all the way through the turn. i couldn't understand it!! I thought it was pretty obvious by the look of awe and the thumbs up that i liked his car.

This was my first ever driver snub! And i have to say it hurt!
Old Oct 3, 2005, 12:06 PM
Evolving Member

Hooyah 195!
them marines....they just don't know any better. or are you army....of one?

btw...i thought it was funny.

Last edited by Fa$[- a$ $hi[-; Oct 3, 2005 at 12:09 PM.

Quick Reply: got hated on