Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

when will my bad week end...

Search this Thread

Old Oct 2, 2005, 12:45 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
when will my bad week end...

So a couple days ago the dealership coudlnt find the problem on my car so iv been stuck driving with the most horrible whine around 60+mph. i love this car but its so annoying to drive now with squeaking breaks and a noisy *** transfercase... thats so irritating when you have to go on a 2 hour drive to show your friends around that just moved to san diego, ...

Next day me and my gf get into a huge fight about who knows what, and we end up breaking up....theres goes 2 years and 8 months together...

yesterday, i meet up with friends from my highschooll that i havnt met for 2 years and decided to take them for a drive and show them around san diego. had a good time but as im dropping them off at SDSU dorms (...i hear someone yell out something soemthing blah blah EVO? well as i drop them off and they get there stuff from my trunk...guess what i find on my trunk? someone threw a damn egg at my car a damn egg!!! luckily i had some detailer and water and cleaned it off right there before it got hard...but unfortunately i took a look at it just now in the morning and theres lots of swirl marks now ****ing drunk frat mother****ers...people just dont respect other peoples ****!

then as i got home that night...i get a late night call from my mom...saying my grandma passed away ...so im gonna have to take time from my classes in order to fly back home to the Philipines to attend the funeral... idk what to do guys...i feel like just sitting down and crying sorry for ranting guys.. i just dont have anyone to really talk about this to especially since my gf is gone...thanks for reading

Old Oct 2, 2005, 12:50 PM
Evolving Member

Sorry to hear about what all has happened to you man, best wishes to you that everything gets better
Old Oct 2, 2005, 12:55 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
sorry to hear
it will be better, just takes time
Old Oct 2, 2005, 01:01 PM

Dude....that really sucks man! Thing is...if you really like her (and things happened this weekend) then I guess it is still not too late to call her and try to make up.

Sometimes you have to "give and take" on relationships. Our own perception is that sometimes one gives more often than the other but believe me you don't want to give it all up just because of our own refusal to yield.

You're going through a really bad spell now but don't worry better times will come. Just chill out the rough times!!! (easier said than done!)

This one's on me...

Edit: Forgot to mention....best wishes to you and your family!!!
Old Oct 2, 2005, 01:17 PM
Evolving Member

thanks guys...i appreciate taking your time to reading all thsi
Old Oct 2, 2005, 02:31 PM

Hope you get back on your feet man, I can sorta relate but won't go into details. I wish you the best of luck in the future.
Old Oct 2, 2005, 02:34 PM
Evolved Member

1st- swallow your pride and get your girl back
2nd- beat the shi% out of that frat guy- or every frat guy you find until you know who did it

j/p with the second one. good luck.
Old Oct 2, 2005, 02:41 PM
Evolving Member

I feel you on all levels. My wife cheated on me and my life went to hell, then my grandma was in the hospital, and then after that some haters ****ed up my and it was over 6k to fix, then a month later after my car was fixed, then a month later on christmas day I crashed my car into a guard rail due to black ice going about 10mph. That was another 5k too. But things are better now for me and they will be for you too. Good things come to those who wait, patience really is a virtue. Good luck and god bless.
Old Oct 2, 2005, 03:36 PM
Evolving Member

thanks guys...idk everytime i go on evoM i always seem to cheer up...
Old Oct 2, 2005, 03:41 PM

trials my man, everything will be better soon.
Old Oct 2, 2005, 03:49 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
sorry to about your situation man. but like everyone said thing will get better. Sometime we can controll thing that happens,, the bets thing to do is to keep your head up and move on. There's nothign you can do about it either way it haves happend. Have a safe trip
Old Oct 2, 2005, 06:05 PM
Evolving Member

Dude

It's your lucky day. I just started to learn auto waxing and polishing and I bought the following stuff
  1. Product name : 4347 - 3M Finesse-It II Finishing Material - 05928
  2. Product name : 4389 - Perfect-It Show Car Liquid Wax
  3. Product name : 4411/4412 - 3M™ Perfect-It™ 3000 Swirl Mark Remover
The stuff works 4.0, but takes a while since I'm doing it by hand, but I'm am going to buy a polishing machine, as soon as I can figure out the right package of stuff to get with it. We can see if it will work on your car as well as it does on my Tarmac blk. I removed some deep scratches, swirls and ended up with a mirror like finish using the above products and micro fiber towels. Anyway PM or email me if you want to hook up and give your car a go.

m~

Last edited by macster; Oct 2, 2005 at 06:15 PM.
Old Oct 2, 2005, 06:12 PM
Evolved Member

1. nothing $ can't fix
2. two years is long, i bet you two will get back together, if this is just something stupid and petty.
3. again, nothing $ can't fix, insurance claim that egg problem if you have to.
4. sorry to hear for your loss

basically, what I'm saying is 1-3 is all in your head...there are things in life that's way way too important than this kind of stuff...especially stuff that $ or time can buy/fix.

Last edited by mdosu; Oct 2, 2005 at 07:07 PM.
Old Oct 2, 2005, 06:17 PM
Evolving Member

Sorry for all your misfortunes, just hang in there man...
Old Oct 2, 2005, 08:27 PM
Evolving Member

wow thanks guys...oh and macster, thanks for the offer , im interested in meeting up with you, lemme know a perfect time..il show you how much of a pos my car looks like on the outside...maybe u can work ur magic