Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Evos In Massachusetts

Search this Thread

Old Oct 6, 2005 | 07:35 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by PersianEVO
I have a red evo in the Foxboro, Franklin, walpole area. I've seen a white evo around and an EVO rs

I have the BBY in Franklin....... I think that I have seen you around
Old Oct 6, 2005 | 07:37 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by ev08buoy
04 silver evo in boston

I've seen about 8-10 Evo's in MA, but I'm not always driving in my car.

Where do you guys take your car for installing mods? There's not many shops around MA I know that I can trust for my car.

GO to DSG in Norwood.. They will install anything...
Old Oct 6, 2005 | 09:23 AM
Evolving Member

I'd like to find out more about them. Are they experienced in Evo's?

There's a local shop 5 mins from me, but they are busy all the time and the guy is a great mechanic but he's not that knowledgable with the Evo. He does good work doesn't ever mess anything up which I think is most important.

I'm looking for a shop that finish things in a day.. Pruven Performance does everything in a day.. well almost.. but they offer clutch jobs in a day and that's pretty fast. The only reason I don't like going there is that its just too far for me..
Old Oct 6, 2005 | 10:16 AM

04 silver evo in boston

I've seen about 8-10 Evo's in MA, but I'm not always driving in my car.

Where do you guys take your car for installing mods? There's not many shops around MA I know that I can trust for my car.
KTR Performance in Groton, MA - they will do anything (Not cheap though)
Old Oct 6, 2005 | 10:19 AM
Evolving Member

I know of KTR.. i haven't gone there yet.

A lot of people I know that has gone there didn't give great feedbacks especially about the prices.
Old Oct 6, 2005 | 11:03 AM
Evolved Member

I'd like to find out more about them. Are they experienced in Evo's?
DSG is awesome. They know Evos really well. The head tech guy thre, Alex, has an Evo II and one of the techs there posts on this board and has a Yellow Evo 8. They do some insane stuff and are top notch. Check out their webpage, they have built some crazy stuff.

www.dentsport.com
Old Oct 6, 2005 | 01:43 PM
Evolving Member

Hey Tsurara do you think that DSG will give us a discount because we recommended them? Hahahaha...

They are great guys and they know a ton. They are going to be doing a full pad and rotor replacement in the next week or so (as soon as my rotors get delivered to my house)... Hehehe...

Originally Posted by Tsurara
DSG is awesome. They know Evos really well. The head tech guy thre, Alex, has an Evo II and one of the techs there posts on this board and has a Yellow Evo 8. They do some insane stuff and are top notch. Check out their webpage, they have built some crazy stuff.

www.dentsport.com
Old Oct 6, 2005 | 01:47 PM
Evolving Member

black 05 evo 8 in salem, ma
Old Oct 6, 2005 | 01:49 PM
Evolved Member

can you post in the right forum please, I really don't care whats going on in mass.... thanks!
Old Oct 6, 2005 | 01:54 PM
Evolving Member

Relax Dude....

You should have read the title then... Considering that this sight breaks the Northeast from almost Maryland up I don't blame this guy for posting here....

Originally Posted by dan628
can you post in the right forum please, I really don't care whats going on in mass.... thanks!
Old Oct 6, 2005 | 01:54 PM
Evolved Member

05 Graphite Evo MR. Middleboro, right off of 28/495. so right by the cape and 24 etc. We need a meet soon. Guys should have gone to the FYC Racing meet in RI at Colt State Park.

Depending on the mods people on here can do them. Only thing I won't do is a clutch and internals. Least for now.
Old Oct 6, 2005 | 09:43 PM
Evolving Member

05 wicked white RS, Check out the web site autobonproductions.com have about 5or 6 friends with evo's in mass.
Old Oct 6, 2005 | 09:49 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by EVONation
Hey Tsurara do you think that DSG will give us a discount because we recommended them? Hahahaha...

They are great guys and they know a ton. They are going to be doing a full pad and rotor replacement in the next week or so (as soon as my rotors get delivered to my house)... Hehehe...
I doubt it, but who cares, they perform great work and that is priceless. Too many mechanics are shady ****ers nowadays.
Old Oct 7, 2005 | 06:31 AM
Evolved Member

I do everything myself except mounting tires on rims (don't have the machinery), internals, and transaxle/transfer case work (except changing fluids). I've heard good things about DSG. Oh and I have a '03 BBY GSR from Swansea (near Fall River).
Old Oct 8, 2005 | 10:24 AM
Evolving Member

https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sh...43#post2426643

maybe we could have an tech/install day GTG....let's get something goin on while the weather is still nice. -Gabe