Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Allstate Insurance s*#ks!!!!

Search this Thread

Old Oct 10, 2005 | 07:53 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by EvOJoHnY0312
i love allstate they charge me dirt cheap 180 for full coverage
What they charge you is irrelevant to this subject.
Old Oct 10, 2005 | 08:01 PM
Evolving Member

110 a month for me
Old Oct 10, 2005 | 08:13 PM

Kevin...hey its Nate form the dyno Saturday...

I ditch Allstate about 3 years ago, went to american family...they have paid out correctly and quick on all my claims...modified WRXs etc....

Just a thought....if you want my agents name PM me on awdpirates.net (boostbuddy.com)
Old Oct 10, 2005 | 09:54 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
progressive
dont know if they are good at claims , but the cheapest i could find
Old Oct 10, 2005 | 09:55 PM
Evolved Member

Ive had allstate for four years there awesome people
Old Oct 10, 2005 | 11:09 PM
EvoM Staff Alumni

I've had all kinds of problems with Allstate over the last 12 years... However, my agent ALWAYS pulls through for me and gets me what I want... just take a phone call to him.
Old Oct 10, 2005 | 11:20 PM
Evolved Member

all state blows, I hade 2 not at fault accidents in 2 years, the last one the other driver had allstate also, after maintaining full coverage on 2 cars for 5 years and homeowners/renters for the same period we were dropped they sucked thousands of dollars out of us for years and after haveing 2k in claims they said see ya. and the kicker is 3 months later they sent us letters offering us discount to swtch to them. I called my agent and told her to shove her @#$@# discounts
Old Oct 11, 2005 | 12:25 AM
Evolving Member

State Farm + 1 .. girlfriend got hit by a Van .. super fast claim ...

progressive seems the cheapest but some of my friends told me the claim is kinda suck if you hit someone rather than someone hit you ...

BTW - if someone hit you ... make sure they dont have ALLSTATE Lol or you will ended up fixing your car next year .......................

. my 2cp ~
Old Oct 11, 2005 | 12:40 AM
Evolving Member

I was in a really bad accident a year ago and Allstate has taken care of me quite swell even up to today. So I will say that my experience with them has been good.
Old Oct 11, 2005 | 09:48 AM
Evolving Member

Wow, ignorance abound in here.

They dropped your show car cause you didn't have it properly insured, and you are surprised? The risk on show cars is totally different than normal cars, mainly increased theft and VANDALISM. You are lucky they paid you anything at all and didn't simply deny the claim.

For all you people with problems with any insurance company, call your agent! Thats why you pay them money. Don't just sit on your fat *** whining on this forum, call and do something about it! Most agents will go out of their way to help you if something isn't being done properly, and if they aren't, get a new agent immediately! For those of you with companies where you don't actually have an agent, I'm sorry for your loss.
Old Oct 11, 2005 | 09:53 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Elitist Evo
Don't even GET ME STARTED on insurance, I live in NJ and it is by FAR the most corrupt state in terms of fees and practices.
100% accurate.

However, when my car was broken into at the dealership, both front seats were stolen and Allstate the next day wrote a check for $10,000 (2 seats and labor). What a joke.
Old Oct 11, 2005 | 10:04 AM
Evolved Member

I just switched to state farm and its surprisingly cheaper than progressive.. i was paying 160 for full coverage and they tried raising my rates eventhough nothing has changed on my record and with state farm I have renters insurance , the evo (full coverage), the gs eclispe (liability) for 130 not bad..
Old Oct 11, 2005 | 10:25 AM
Evolving Member

American Family treated me well for years. Prompt claims service, etc. Never disappointed

Recently switched all insurance(home, cars, life) to Country Insurance to give a friend, who's an agent, a nice piece of business. We'll see how it goes.
Old Oct 11, 2005 | 10:35 AM
Evolved Member

Not a big fan - We have three cars and a house all covered by Allstate, and the rates seem a little too high. I've called, but they justify everything I don't feel like starting over with a new Co. - 6 years of a very clean driving record
Old Oct 11, 2005 | 10:43 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by meanmud
Not a big fan - We have three cars and a house all covered by Allstate, and the rates seem a little too high. I've called, but they justify everything I don't feel like starting over with a new Co. - 6 years of a very clean driving record
My mom refuses to change as well, she said we get a discount for having both home and car insurance from them...

Quick Reply: Allstate Insurance s*#ks!!!!