Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

JUN B.L Catback Exhaust for EVO

Search this Thread

Old Oct 13, 2005, 09:33 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
That exhaust is really quite tunned as the Spiral Core technology allows the velocity of the exhaust gas to flow at very high speeds, as it tones the decibels, for a really rich, high end sound.
Originally Posted by NoTec
That sh%t has gots to be LOUD. Hope cops arent aholes in anyones area who is considering this thing. And it looks wonderful!
Old Oct 13, 2005, 09:33 AM

Originally Posted by evoviiiyou
Very nice, is that the SS system?
Yes that is the first Stainless system off the production line that was installed on the new IX. The piece is beautiful and the tone is great. We will get a sound clip up as soon as we can. It is not loud at all and not ricey or high pitched. I believe that once people hear it in person at the NOPI finals here in Ohio and see it up close they will be impressed.
Old Oct 13, 2005, 09:36 AM
Evolved Member

what is JUN "BL"? is there a difference between that and just "JUN"

also, the link does not work
Old Oct 13, 2005, 09:39 AM
Evolved Member

JUN BL has grown a winning record in Asia for being a design pioneer and racing exhausts...things have been quite, because we really wanted to come to market with a perfect EVO exhaust system! Months of R and D have gone into this product not to mention the latest welding and design techniques have been implemented. If you want cheap this is not the exhaust for you, but if you want the highest end in quality and performance at a great price...JUN BL is the ticket. JUN I believe is a Japanese based company that developes race engines and components. The name JUN is fairly common in Korea and Japan.
Originally Posted by BoostAddicted
whats the difference?
Old Oct 13, 2005, 09:42 AM
Evolved Member

It is nice to see one of our exhausts finally up on a Evo! First Evo Dave, then my evo, and now BIG_3ETR's IX...wow things are happening. This truly gives Evo owners a new high end option that was clearly needed with the rat race of all of those junk systems out there. Nice work guys! Keep it up!
Originally Posted by ERIC@SPI
Yes that is the first Stainless system off the production line that was installed on the new IX. The piece is beautiful and the tone is great. We will get a sound clip up as soon as we can. It is not loud at all and not ricey or high pitched. I believe that once people hear it in person at the NOPI finals here in Ohio and see it up close they will be impressed.
Old Oct 13, 2005, 09:48 AM
Evolved Member

im looking at the junbl website..and im showing they just sell the muffler. can someone tell me the difference of just getting the muffler and going to a muffler shop and getting the piping dont by them as opposed to getting the SS piping that comes with the system? will there be any performance differences? cause isnt a 3" a 3" it's just the cat or muffler that changes tonation and performance?
Old Oct 13, 2005, 09:51 AM
Account Disabled

Location: driving the 10 second beast in ohio or running lightmods.net
eric you still have the vid of me driving by the shop?
Old Oct 13, 2005, 09:52 AM
Evolved Member

Yeah, we spent months like I said maximizing the flow characteristics with the piping to flow perfect with the muffler...this is where the cost comes in, you are getting a matched system with this deal. Further more this was designed to use our exclusive V-Band clamp...The muffler to the exhaust shop is also an option, either way you will be happy with the JUN BL!
Originally Posted by sirloin1219
im looking at the junbl website..and im showing they just sell the muffler. can someone tell me the difference of just getting the muffler and going to a muffler shop and getting the piping dont by them as opposed to getting the SS piping that comes with the system? will there be any performance differences? cause isnt a 3" a 3" it's just the cat or muffler that changes tonation and performance?

Last edited by evoviiiyou; Oct 13, 2005 at 09:55 AM.
Old Oct 13, 2005, 09:53 AM
Evolved Member

Yeah thats what we need! Sounds!
Originally Posted by evodave
eric you still have the vid of me driving by the shop?
Old Oct 13, 2005, 10:00 AM
Evolved Member

Ok I'm confused.... Do you own Jun BL or are you just associated with the USA division of Jun BL.

Originally Posted by evoviiiyou
Eric get some pics up and show off a little! The fit, welds, and finish are better than HKS and that is why am switching my Carbon TI(HKS) for the Jun BL TI. All I needed was to see and hear evodave's clip that was posted a while ago, and I had to have one. Great to see these are now available everyone.
Old Oct 13, 2005, 10:02 AM
Evolved Member

Also... What ever happened to BIG_3ETRS white evo 8? Did it ever get done? Scrapped for the new IX?
Old Oct 13, 2005, 10:06 AM
Evolving Member

sound clips!
Old Oct 13, 2005, 10:18 AM
Evolved Member

I just work for them, I am the National Sales Manager. Also the white evo is going to be daybued at SEMA in two weeks in Vegas.
Originally Posted by smp3000
Ok I'm confused.... Do you own Jun BL or are you just associated with the USA division of Jun BL.

Last edited by evoviiiyou; Oct 13, 2005 at 10:50 AM.
Old Oct 13, 2005, 10:26 AM
Account Disabled

Location: driving the 10 second beast in ohio or running lightmods.net
Originally Posted by smp3000
Also... What ever happened to BIG_3ETRS white evo 8? Did it ever get done? Scrapped for the new IX?

OMG...it def. didn't get scraped! just wait till SEMA Its the most amazing evo.
Dave
Old Oct 13, 2005, 10:28 AM
Evolved Member

So are JUN and JUN B.L the same company? ls JUN B.L a subsidiary of JUN or what? l'm confused.

Quick Reply: JUN B.L Catback Exhaust for EVO