Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Z1 Auto needs to be more efficient...

Search this Thread

Old Oct 16, 2005, 08:00 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wow I didn't realize this turned into a big discussion! Anyway Adam from Z1Auto emailed me and he said that the part had to be shipped from Ultimate Racing themselves, as he did not have the part. He was appalled that nobody notified me, as they were suppose to. He was going to give me a tracking number but didn't have it. I am glad he emailed me and was wondering why no one had kept me updated. He said it was sent out Thurs from UR and hopefully I get it tomorrow to get it in Tuesday. If not, that's okay. He had no control over it. I was just disappointed because I wasn't being updated. Like AVO did when my exhaust took a few weeks to deliver.
One final note...I will still order from Z1 Auto if need be. That was good customer service that Adam just provided me. Thank you.
Old Oct 16, 2005, 08:08 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by kmxxbadboy
This thread is in very poor bad taste.

Z1 has been and continues to be one of the most stand-up vendors here on EvoM and a lot of other boards. You should really keep this between yourself and the vendor instead of trying to come out on here and smear a vendor who's been a great asset to the Evolution community.
+1
Old Oct 16, 2005, 08:21 PM
Evolved Member

fwiw, I've gotten a couple of sets of wheels from adam/z1 and have been very happy with the service etc. In fact, with the last set of wheels, he emailed me and talked to me on the phone while travelling, on a weekend, to answer my questions and set up delivery of a set of wheels I needed at the last minute before a trip to southern calif to set up my suspension. I had waited for over 4 weeks for a different vendor to get me my wheels, adam bailed me out at the last moment.
Old Oct 16, 2005, 08:50 PM
Account Disabled

glad we communicated before the weekend was out inariv5573. First thing I will do tomorrow AM is get the # from Ultimate for you and PM it here as well as email it.

Adam
Old Oct 16, 2005, 09:59 PM
Account Disabled

Adam at Z1 is the best - period

When I need something I cant get - he gets it - always on time - everytime
Old Oct 16, 2005, 10:02 PM
Evolved Member

yeah i orderd a fuel pump from them, well i was outta town when it was shipped so they(DHL) sent it back....well Z1 didt know wher it was in the shipping process and say they would contact me back when they found it......sure enough 2 days later it was returned to Z1 and shipped back out the same day!!! i would't have a problem ordering from them again.
Old Oct 16, 2005, 10:15 PM

Adam is a standup guy and I trust his service. I have purchased a lot of stuff from him for my STI and my MR and he has never let me down. There have been problems, but they have always been addressed and it was never his fault in the first place. Will continue to order from Adam and stand behind Z1 auto as a vendor.
Kevin
Old Oct 16, 2005, 10:20 PM
Evolved Member

i have never had a problem from Z1 everything i have ordered came few days later from ordering and im on the East coast
Old Oct 17, 2005, 07:21 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by EVO8 WHOA
i have never had a problem from Z1 everything i have ordered came few days later from ordering and im on the East coast
Same here...GREAT service, customer support, and selection.

for Z1Auto
Old Oct 17, 2005, 07:30 AM
Evolved Member

Ive ordered a few items from Z1 Auto. Never had a problem with them once. Items were shipped very quickly!!! I have nothing but good things to say!!! Keep up the good work Z1 Auto...
Old Oct 17, 2005, 08:15 AM
Evolving Member

Z1 rocks, plain and simple. Adam is a good guy in my book!
Old Oct 17, 2005, 08:28 AM
Evolved Member

Adam has been great to me so far. Quick responses, great service.
Old Oct 17, 2005, 12:32 PM
Account Disabled

tracking emailed - I had tried to get in touch with you this AM to see if you wanted it sent to the shop or to the house, but since its getting later in the day now, I arranged for Ultimate to overnight this to you so you will have it tomorrow AM at your house

thanks again for being patient and understanding
Old Oct 17, 2005, 05:11 PM
Evolved Member

Adam is the best. If you want it or need it, ask him first.
Old Oct 18, 2005, 03:28 PM
Account Disabled

just to finalize this thread for everyone, Ultimate was supposed to have sent the piece last week to the customer direct, and I was waiting on an email over the weekend from them with tracking. As it turns out, they forgot to send it Yesterday I had them overnight a new one to the customer, and it arrived at his doorstep today. I had tried to contact the customer throughout yesterday morning to see if he wanted it sent to the shop doing his work, as I know he had an install appointment today, but did not hear from him till end of the day yesterday - so I took the liberty of having it overnighted to his original shipping address, rather than risk an unexpected package arriving at a shop and potentially being lost or refused.

Anyway, again my apologies go out to Joe - he was very easy to deal with over the phone and email, and I am glad the piece got to him safely.

Adam

Quick Reply: Z1 Auto needs to be more efficient...