Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Would you buy a new EVO IX @ Invoice?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 2, 2005, 05:39 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by 06evoIX2MR
i got a killer discount because my gf had bought cars from there before and has brought friends there to buy cars, so since she brought them business they did us a favor an gave me an discount and that is just rough number of the total
Sorry, but that's just a pile of BS.

Yeah, maybe they gave you a decent discount but they're not going to sell you two Evos (for a total of $46k) which amounts to something like $21,000 below MSRP for a IX "GSR" plus a IX "MR", just because you're a valued customer. Do you get free BJs from the manager's daughter thrown in too?
Old Nov 2, 2005, 06:42 PM

i didn't get the cars but i did get the free BJ from the daughter

Originally Posted by MTMS4

Yeah, maybe they gave you a decent discount but they're not going to sell you two Evos (for a total of $46k) which amounts to something like $21,000 below MSRP for a IX "GSR" plus a IX "MR", just because you're a valued customer. Do you get free BJs from the manager's daughter thrown in too?
Old Nov 2, 2005, 09:14 PM

Originally Posted by MTMS4

thats good that you think im bs'ing but i wouldnt waste my time on here to tell idots like you that i got a deal like that, if it wasn't real.
and dont hate that i bought 2 for the price of one, work hard and some day you'll be in my shoes
Old Nov 2, 2005, 09:38 PM
Evolved Member

I got offered 750 below msrp for a evo with 40miles on it!! *mad*...
**** for a 40-50mile IX evo, i better get invoice! I want it in blue, and they are the only dealership in AZ with blue... o well i guess will have to get it shipped in.
Old Nov 2, 2005, 10:01 PM

Originally Posted by dsm_mikey
I have an opportunity to purchase a brand new EVO IX @ Invoice. Obviously this is as good as its going to get. With my trade (03 EVO 8) and $1500 down my payments will be $396/mos for 66 mos @5.75%. The EVo is a regular evo ix no SSL package. I am going to miss the HIDs, but am getting the MIVEC, ACD, Limited slip and 30000 less miles. I'm sure some of you are getting this price already, but I was surprised considering most dealers I have talked to refuse to discount more than $500 of from sticker. Just wondering what you think.

Mike
i appologize if i sound like a total idiot but what is an ssl package........im new to this mitsubishi lancer evo world lol lol
Old Nov 4, 2005, 10:16 PM

Originally Posted by StUnT1
i appologize if i sound like a total idiot but what is an ssl package........im new to this mitsubishi lancer evo world lol lol
it means sound sun and luxury its a speaker /cd changer /sunroof/ leather seats and door panels package its 3-4 grand for all the stuff which i think is point less