Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

10.5 hotside

Search this Thread

Old Nov 7, 2005, 08:27 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry 10.5 hotside

as some of you guys know im selling this part for our cars, well this kid on this forum wanted to buy it and not pay up front for it, i dont stock these so i have to order them. he wanted me to front him the money to order it and pay when it comes in no thanx i dont know who he is not putting myself on the hook for the part. I give evo owners the benifit of being honest but recently receive a im from another memeber haveing problems with a customer that i accually have here so im not gonna get burned, and stuck paying for someone eles. been burnewd once and not again tuff to trust people you know and forget about the ones you dont. The kid now says its a scam and says hes going to tell the owner of the dealershio i work for screw him we would i work here and tell everone i do and try to take money is he serious and i know some of you have bought parts from me brake pads, rotots, and exhaust etc, the kids a donkey
Old Nov 7, 2005, 08:34 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by mac74
as some of you guys know im selling this part for our cars, well this kid on this forum wanted to buy it and not pay up front for it, i dont stock these so i have to order them. he wanted me to front him the money to order it and pay when it comes in no thanx i dont know who he is not putting myself on the hook for the part. I give evo owners the benifit of being honest but recently receive a im from another memeber haveing problems with a customer that i accually have here so im not gonna get burned, and stuck paying for someone eles. been burnewd once and not again tuff to trust people you know and forget about the ones you dont. The kid now says its a scam and says hes going to tell the owner of the dealershio i work for screw him we would i work here and tell everone i do and try to take money is he serious and i know some of you have bought parts from me brake pads, rotots, and exhaust etc, the kids a donkey

What? Very hard to follow what you're saying
Old Nov 7, 2005, 08:35 AM
Evolving Member

are you some kind of a vendor? I mean come on, if you do business you should know better that these people exist. you sound kind of surprised?
Old Nov 7, 2005, 08:37 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
it's sad that we can't trust most people in the world and that's the honest truth
Old Nov 7, 2005, 08:38 AM
Evolving Member

no not supprised just need to vent. no im not a vender i work at a mitsu dealer..
Old Nov 7, 2005, 08:38 AM
Evolved Member

Just RE read what you wrote, im figuring your wrote this really pissed off thats why towards the end it makes no sense. Just edit real quick, im trying to understand what your saying.
Old Nov 7, 2005, 08:39 AM
Evolving Member

just saying why should i front money for someone eles if you want to buy something dont you have to pay for it before its ordered?? to broeli's post
Old Nov 7, 2005, 08:41 AM
Evolving Member

towards the end all im saying is why would i tell everyone were i work and then try to take his money. and i have sold stuff to members on here when they brought the cars to me for repairs and been up front and fair..
Old Nov 7, 2005, 08:47 AM
Evolved Member

Yeah you do have good reviews in the Northeast section and you well advertise were you work and from what i hear you are more then fair with warranty work. I dont know why this kid would be such an ***, so are you going to get in trouble at your work?
Old Nov 7, 2005, 09:23 AM
Evolving Member

bottom line: NO MONEY UP FRONT, NO BUY!! WORD!!

or better yet....list his address and have everyone go throw eggs at his car....

Last edited by djskyy; Nov 7, 2005 at 09:28 AM.
Old Nov 7, 2005, 09:34 AM
Evolving Member

no i dont think i will my boss is a good guy if i tell him the story he wont mind, and like djskyy says no dough no go it that simple.. thanx guys
Old Nov 7, 2005, 09:37 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by djskyy
bottom line: NO MONEY UP FRONT, NO BUY!! WORD!!

or better yet....list his address and have everyone go throw eggs at his car....
has this ever happend to you? it really sucks....
Old Nov 7, 2005, 10:32 AM
Evolving Member

so i guess hes goning to tell the owner he sent a pm well was not gonig to post his screen name to keep it clean but anyway it alwaysinboost kids name is mark, dont do anything with this kid hes a donkey..
Old Nov 7, 2005, 10:36 AM
Evolved Member

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts
eh?