Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

question

Search this Thread

Old Nov 14, 2005, 08:51 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
question

i'm not sure if this has been asked before. but does anybody know if a IX front bumper will fit any 8's?
Old Nov 14, 2005, 08:54 PM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I believe so but I'm not totally sure. I know people on here have been wanting to order or are ordering the IX bumper to put on the VIII. Hopefully someone knows. I still like my stock bumper.
Old Nov 14, 2005, 09:10 PM

Originally Posted by beeHive
i'm not sure if this has been asked before. but does anybody know if a IX front bumper will fit any 8's?
Look at the Gialla front bumper available for the VIII. I swear that looking at it long enough I see an EVO IX (in the front bumper).

Maybe I'm crazy... but I think they are extremely similar.

Peace
Old Nov 14, 2005, 09:12 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by beeHive
yes it will fit, but be expensive
Old Nov 15, 2005, 05:22 PM

i actually asked a dealership and they said its costs $750, but they can't guarantee how they gona fit because of the head lights. based on their computer they said that all the clips and everything look the same, but they also said that they would not do it and i have to find a body shop to do it for me. but you know i wanna make sure that they would fit before i buy them