Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

What made you decide?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 16, 2005 | 02:18 PM
Evolved Member

i was actually out pricing the new 2006 eclipses. i had always considered the evo to be out of my price range, but i had budgeted 28k for the eclipse i had wanted. well, i took one look at the sticker on an evo they had in the lot, and decided that another 3k for an evo would be the best 3k i have ever spent.

so i started pricing evos. the first place i went to would not let me test drive theirs, so i drove about an hour down the highway to a different dealership, and they said 'no problem'.

hopped in, test drove it for about 3 miles and utterly fell in love.

i bought it that day.

funny side note to that, the saleswoman from the first dealership called me about two weeks later, asking if i was still interested in that evo.

"Oh, you know what? i actually went out to Biondi and bought one that day. yeah, they had the color i wanted, and even let me test drive it."

heh heh heh

she sounded a little upset and just got right off the fone.

but hey, that's how it is. i am not going to buy something i can't test drive first.