Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

vishnu ?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 15, 2005, 05:04 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
vishnu ?

well .. i don't know if its true or not ..
i got some people telling me .. that the vishnu Standard full exhaust are no good for evos ?? .. i don't know if it's true ...
i have been tryin to order an exhaust which drove me crazy "due to that i am not from usa" .. tried to Order the HKS Hi-Power Exhaust .. but the cost and shipment sounded waay over priced ...
then decided to go for AMS turboback .. which also told me that the shippin costs $850 ... which left me to vishnu and contacted them and gave me a reasonable price for it ... $1130 TBE w/testpipe ... plus $360 for shipping ...
so i wanna clear is this exhaust really due affects the evo in a bad way as some of my friends told me .. ??
Old Nov 15, 2005, 05:07 PM
Evolved Member

i am sure that wouldnt have the rep that they have if they were selling bad exhausts, so to anwser you question i would have to say that your friend is a newbie
Old Nov 15, 2005, 05:15 PM
Evolving Member

I have standard exhaust from Vishnu and am very happy with both the sound and performance.
Old Nov 15, 2005, 05:17 PM
Account Disabled

There is a docotor here in EL Paso with a GG MR and her runs all Vishnu equipment. He is tuned by Vishnu in house and is now around 400 AWHP.