Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Worst Dealership... 5 Town Mitsubishi

Search this Thread

Old Nov 29, 2005, 06:12 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Buy your Evo's in Texas and have them shipped! Nice dealerships down here!
Old Nov 30, 2005, 05:02 AM
Evolved Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by mcwop23
Oh well then you're absolved
Nice.
Old Nov 30, 2005, 10:35 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Blue Evo 8
not to sound racist or anything, but when I was growing up people older than me would tell me to be extremely cautious especially when it comes to doing business either with Koreans/Russains/Jews. in this case is an example to never do business with them unless you wanna get screwed hard from behind.

Its supposed to mean what I actually said.... there is no hidden meaning behind my words...

And yes, I have had some bad experiences doing business with jews/russians/koreans while growing up....especially in the business world man.....they will cut your throat with a razor w/o hesitating, or screw you from behind w/o even using a condom.
i ask "whats this supposed to mean" due to the fact that its totally racist.

so what your implying/stating is whenever i do a business transaction with a man with a last name of Lee, Igonovich, or Weinstein, theres a good chance i will get ripped off, cheated, and/or conned...

bottom line: don't to generalize or stereotype races. its not a good idea

Originally Posted by mcwop23
Oh well then you're absolved
now thats hilarious

Last edited by wacboyjulian; Dec 1, 2005 at 01:53 AM.
Old Dec 1, 2005, 07:34 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by wacboyjulian
i ask "whats this supposed to mean" due to the fact that its totally racist.
Uhh did I offend you?

so what your implying/stating is whenever i do a business transaction with a man with a last name of Lee, Igonovich, or Weinstein, theres a good chance i will get ripped off, cheated, and/or conned...

Yes, from past experience that is so. You may not get conned by every jew/russian/korean you meet, but I usually have my guard up if and when I do business/interact with them. Its only when they have shown me that are honest businessmen is when they will earn my trust. I make no apologies to you or anyone for how I feel either. These are the life experiences I have gone thru

bottom line: don't to generalize or stereotype races. its not a good idea
I agree and disagree....come on but there is some truth to it though depending on the generalization.....
Old Dec 1, 2005, 07:42 PM
Evolved Member

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts
well when you put it THAT way...
Old Dec 1, 2005, 08:10 PM
AcA
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Maywood Mitsubishi in New Jersey!! the whole sales and manager blow.
Old Dec 1, 2005, 08:11 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by AcA
Maywood Mitsubishi in New Jersey!! the whole sales and manager blow.

maywood? is that on rte 46?
Old Dec 1, 2005, 09:10 PM

maywood? is that on rte 46?
Yep, that's the place. Great Guys - Just ask for Mr. Lee(the sales manager), or Mr. Igonovich(Service) or Mr. Weinstein(in Parts).
Old Dec 1, 2005, 09:25 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by NAZTTy
Yep, that's the place. Great Guys - Just ask for Mr. Lee(the sales manager), or Mr. Igonovich(Service) or Mr. Weinstein(in Parts).

Funny bast****
Old Dec 1, 2005, 11:12 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by NAZTTy
Old Dec 1, 2005, 11:20 PM
Evolving Member

Uhh did I offend you?

Yes, from past experience that is so. You may not get conned by every jew/russian/korean you meet, but I usually have my guard up if and when I do business/interact with them. Its only when they have shown me that are honest businessmen is when they will earn my trust. I make no apologies to you or anyone for how I feel either. These are the life experiences I have gone thru

I agree and disagree....come on but there is some truth to it though depending on the generalization.....

im offended but not upset

im just pointing out that its stupid to think that way

ok so what happens if their parents are korean/russian/jewish? what if their half? half korean/russian/jewish and some other nationality...?
are they "half-ok?"

you just start blurring the lines and applying the ignorant racist generalizations even more
Old Dec 4, 2005, 03:32 PM
Evolving Member

I got my Evo from bell mitsubishi on route 1 new jersey. My sales guy is prety cool even though he doesn't much about the evo. The managers on the other hand tried to con $300 out of me with some sort of insurance where they would give you 3000 dollars if your car is stolen. What complete BS. I hope nothing goes wrong with my evo otherwise its gonna be a hard fight dealing with those ppl.
Old Dec 4, 2005, 04:16 PM

not to sound racist or anything, but when I was growing up people older than me would tell me to be extremely cautious especially when it comes to doing business either with Koreans/Russains/Jews. in this case is an example to never do business with them unless you wanna get screwed hard from behind.

i'm not racist......i hate everyone
Old Dec 4, 2005, 06:56 PM
Evolved Member

im offended but not upset

im just pointing out that its stupid to think that way

ok so what happens if their parents are korean/russian/jewish? what if their half? half korean/russian/jewish and some other nationality...?
are they "half-ok?"

you just start blurring the lines and applying the ignorant racist generalizations even more

I'm gonna think the way I want to think and as I have said before I think what I think based on my past experiences with people I have come across in the past.

If it'll make you feel better, I got a haircut on saturday afternoon at my local neighborhood barber. His shop is open 7 days a week, but overall its a few blocks away from my house. Guess what? He's Russian and I had no problems paying the $9 he charges for haircuts. I even gave him a good tip as well, and we even had a few good conversations.

dont get me wrong, I'm not trying to generalize against doing business with someone from any particular race, but still when it comes down to business and alot of $$$ is involved in the transaction, I'm usually very cautious.
Old Dec 4, 2005, 07:06 PM
Evolved Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Are you kidding? $9 for a hair cut? I pay $12 + tip.

All kidding aside. I'm cautious when I do any money transaction, no matter what the background/race/creed or color of whoever I am doing business with. To me it is silly to automatically assume one type of person is going to anymore or less trustworthy.

Have you ever bought anything on E-bay? Do you PM the seller and ask if they are a Russian, Jew or Korean?

Quick Reply: Worst Dealership... 5 Town Mitsubishi