Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central
View Poll Results: is your EVO he or she
he
5.88%
she
52.94%
it
41.18%
other please name
5.88%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

I have a weird question???

Search this Thread

Old Nov 26, 2005, 07:38 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
i would like to see a ban put on warrtalon just because hes such an instigator....hes always trying to get someone going.... he always wants evoM to be a better place yet hes like the jerry springer of the forums
Old Nov 26, 2005, 07:39 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sorry EVOGOD21 for getting your thread jacked but Wartalon has something up his butt today and find it rude to post something as retarded as:
Originally Posted by Warrtalon
Retarded post.
Old Nov 26, 2005, 07:40 AM
Evolving Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
E-thug? Wtf, where did that come from? I haven't changed whatsoever; I've been the same the whole time. If anyone changed it was you when you just came out of nowhere with the "idot" claim. As I said, we can discuss it later to clear up the misunderstanding.

Hey Warrtalon
If it is any consolation I've always thought you were a stupid dick. So in my book this is right on par for you.
Old Nov 26, 2005, 07:40 AM
Evolved Member

Life wouldn't be the same without these little **** fights.
Old Nov 26, 2005, 07:42 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by ride22
Hey Warrtalon
If it is any consolation I've always thought you were a stupid dick. So in my book this is right on par for you.

hahahahhahhahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahah
Old Nov 26, 2005, 07:45 AM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Honni414
i would like to see a ban put on warrtalon just because hes such an instigator....hes always trying to get someone going.... he always wants evoM to be a better place yet hes like the jerry springer of the forums
Is that you what you really think? Nothing I say is with the purpose of instigating or getting someone going. I tire of the retarded, idiotic, MORONIC posts that litter this awesome forum. The children are being allowed to post completely useless, shameful threads at alarming rates, and when they do it, I point it out. Unfortunately, there seems to be more little kids hanging around to support this idiocy, which is very disconcerting. You don't see any of the gurus answering these stupid threads, and you rarely see them post whatsoever because of the degradation of quality that we've been experiencing. As this continues, you will see me disappear (yay, right?) along with DaFarmer69 and anyone else who actually has a clue, then there will be nothing left but e-thugs, ricers, and kids talking about top speeds, drifting, awd burnouts, and pet names for their Evo.

If that's what you really want, then so be it...
Old Nov 26, 2005, 07:46 AM
Evolved Member

Received 12 Likes on 8 Posts
Originally Posted by dubbleugly01
Not to hijack this thread, (it is a dumb thread by the way) but MuslimEvoFreak, are you still grounded from when you mom found that note from a girl in your pocket? Curious had that whole situation turned out.
Not trying to hijack the thread but my mom said I could drive to school and work. If I have to go anywhere else I have to tell her and I have to give my keys to her right after I come back and I can't leave the house after 5. She still taunts me about that note and it pisses me off but what can I do, shes my mom. I have to live with her for a couple more years though. Then I can get all the chicks I want.
Old Nov 26, 2005, 07:50 AM
Evolved Member

Well... BYE!!! I can't believe something as small as this would make you leave. Maybe do as other "gurus" and just not post in threads you don't like. "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all."

Is that you what you really think? Nothing I say is with the purpose of instigating or getting someone going. I tire of the retarded, idiotic, MORONIC posts that litter this awesome forum. The children are being allowed to post completely useless, shameful threads at alarming rates, and when they do it, I point it out. Unfortunately, there seems to be more little kids hanging around to support this idiocy, which is very disconcerting. You don't see any of the gurus answering these stupid threads, and you rarely see them post whatsoever because of the degradation of quality that we've been experiencing. As this continues, you will see me disappear (yay, right?) along with DaFarmer69 and anyone else who actually has a clue, then there will be nothing left but e-thugs, ricers, and kids talking about top speeds, drifting, awd burnouts, and pet names for their Evo.

Old Nov 26, 2005, 07:50 AM
Evolved Member

warrtalon, you do have your moments and points but most of all you have the attitude of a ricer....you just talk and talk and talk trash nonstop.....if you dont like what people are saying then just dont reply.....your wasting your time and getting on peoples nerves at the same time.....id rather see ricers on the forum than have to read an ignorant post from you on almost every thread....i mean your probably a cool guy in person but you just suck here
Old Nov 26, 2005, 07:54 AM
Evolved Member

You are not a deek, and I respect what you say, and when you and dafarmer "split" take me with you. This site is getting childish and Springer-ish. Things were different 1-2 years ago.

Glad I didn't start my post :"Do you touch yourself while you are driving your evo?" but the way things are going, its going to pop up soon anyway!(no pun intended)
Old Nov 26, 2005, 08:00 AM
Evolving Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I have to agree with Honni414, if you don't like man then just don't post. I'll agree that there are some ignorant things posed here, but isn't that part of what makes this forum what it is. If it were left to only technical things being posted, then the forum would eventually cease to exist because every possible question would be answered.

If this place stresses you out to the point of having to go off on every person on here then perhaps you should re-evaluate where you spend your time. If you stress yourself less then perhaps you'll live a happier longer life, but then again maybe ripping people does bring you joy....
Old Nov 26, 2005, 08:05 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by 03EvolutionVIII
Well... BYE!!! I can't believe something as small as this would make you leave. Maybe do as other "gurus" and just not post in threads you don't like. "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all."
Hello 03Evo, I don't think it is this one thread, its an overall polluting by certain people on this site. It used to be: post something, give and Recieve help, give positive feedback etc... anymore it seems like some of these people (the 1%), tend to surf around, and make negative posts, slam what someone is doing, and be OF no help, offer nothing nice to say, etc... I have seen more of it lately, I dont know if the integrity went down since KK's passing or what. I think thats why the "gurus" dont post that much on here as much as they used to, as the pool is becomming stagnant with a few bottom suckers, which doesnt have a place here.

That is just my 2c, and just watch, someone will probably answer this with a b1tchy answer.

Last edited by smokedmustang; Nov 26, 2005 at 08:09 AM.
Old Nov 26, 2005, 08:07 AM
Evolved Member

ride22, well put. I saw this post, and didn't want to answer it, so I MOVED ON! Why would someone take the time and effort to slam it? Just M O V E O N !
Old Nov 26, 2005, 08:10 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by smokedmustang
Glad I didn't start my post :"Do you touch yourself while you are driving your evo?" but the way things are going, its going to pop up soon anyway!(no pun intended)
Now THAT'S a great idea for a thread!!! I think I'm going to start that one 'Evo Show&shine'...

C'mon guys, people ask questions that have been asked before, so what? Most questions that are being asked everyday (not just on evom) have been asked before. And no, the search doesn't work all that well if you have a specific question on an often talked about subject.

Point is, the name of the thread is "I have a wierd question???" so what did you expect? A discussion about the finer points of valve spring retainers? If you don't think it's a worthwhile addition to your own private universe then just ignore it.
Old Nov 26, 2005, 08:13 AM
Evolved Member

smokedmustang:
While I agree with you on the pointless post. I have to tell you though, when I frist joined I had some questions and Wartalon was very rude towards me adn even after being on a awhile he would say that my suggestions were wrong. I've always thought he was very knowledgable but rude and felt that if anyone did their mods other than his way they were wrong.

Quick Reply: I have a weird question???