Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Truth Squad: 2003 TSB and Recall list

Search this Thread

Old Dec 15, 2005, 07:53 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yeah, and just because your knob doesn't seem bad enough to take it in doesn't mean that someone else's isn't much worse.

I took mine to the dealer this week. They're ordering the parts for the TSB. They, "have a call in to Mitsu" about my peeling Brembos, but I'm sure I'll get nowhere on that one.
Old Dec 15, 2005, 08:23 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by AllYouCanTiff
Wow great info Warrelton!

Im still under warranty, however I am lowered, intake with exhaust - are they going to XXX my warranty because of this?

I have the temp control issue.

1 more Q, do dealers keep a record if you're car is modded and can other dealers get that info? Lets say this dealer denies my warranty, i learn my lesson and put everything back to stock (which isnt much) and go to another dealer, will they know?

thanks man
For the record, again, a dealer DOES NOT VOID YOUR WARRANTY!!! A dealer can't void your warranty. Mitsu is the only one that can place a warranty restriction on your vehicle. If you have an aftermarket part cause a failure that results in your engine coming apart, then MMNA has the OPTION, based on information that they collect, to RESTRICT your warranty coverage for the powertrain to lets say the engine only, or the trans only or, you get the point. That is not to say that they can't void the entire coverage, as in a salvage title or something like that.