Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

The dark side of RNR Racing

Search this Thread

Old Dec 1, 2005, 12:06 AM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
The dark side of RNR Racing

hey guys, i dont post much around here but here is something really intereseting that i found on another forum in regards to RNR Racing. makes you think twice about RNR.

http://www.socalevo.net/index.php?op...&topic=14750.0
Old Dec 1, 2005, 12:29 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
from what i can read they (RNR) maybe right, but what i dont like is their attitude towards the people who have these claims. amazing work is nothing without amazing customer service.

do you have first hand experience with RNR, or are you just posting and spreading fire?
Old Dec 1, 2005, 12:50 AM
Evolved Member

These posts pop up quite often here about RNR. I would say more so then any other vendor, that in itself says something.
Old Dec 1, 2005, 05:11 AM
Account Disabled

I have a close personal friend who has their kit and it was an overall bad experience but I am not going to sit here and bash them
Old Dec 1, 2005, 06:49 AM
Evolved Member

But then again https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sh...d.php?t=170687.....................
Old Dec 1, 2005, 06:57 AM
Evolved Member

It was 8 months ago and we have made leaps and bounds since then. I never want to revisit the old days. This will be my last post in here. Thanks Ryan
Old Dec 1, 2005, 07:19 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by AutobonEvo
That was a horrible experience. 2 of my personal friends that wanted the RNR kits read this and went elsewhere. The way that guy was treated was just plain wrong IMO.
Old Dec 1, 2005, 07:39 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by VTECH8TR
That was a horrible experience. 2 of my personal friends that wanted the RNR kits read this and went elsewhere. The way that guy was treated was just plain wrong IMO.
you make no sense. your saying you turned friends around after reading good things about RnR
Old Dec 1, 2005, 07:49 AM
Evolved Member

Location: Work - New York, Alaska, Mexico or the Caribbean. -Home - Tx Hill Country
Originally Posted by AutobonEvo
But then again https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sh...d.php?t=170687.....................
Yea, I think you qouted the wrong link.

As we all witnessed, RNR went through a period of growth in the past during which they couldn't maintain their customer service levels. Fortunately, Ryan seems to have corrected the problem and I have seen nothing but positve posts recently. This is especially significant for RNR, becuase there was a period when a new thread started weekly about RNR and their problems.

Unfortunately, every business will have problems. A true measure of the business is how they deal with these problems.
Old Dec 1, 2005, 07:53 AM
Evolved Member

it wasnt RNR fault it was presicions if you read the thread. RNR payed for everything when they didnt even have to, iv never dealt with them so i have no opinion. I just thought for a compnay to credit money back pay for shiping and call him daily to let him know how the progress was going is pretty stand up type of company. Just my 02. plus i dont want to get into my friends, friends, sister brother, mother kid's, nephew had a dwarf midget twin the went through RNR and this is what happen. Its just to early for a pissing match.
Old Dec 1, 2005, 07:59 AM
Evolved Member

Thread started from the post i linked.

Originally Posted by forum04pl
i know that RnR has been bashed in the past about their service but i can honestly say that i would do buisiness with them again and again.
Old Dec 1, 2005, 06:31 PM
Evolved Member

interesting read
Old Dec 1, 2005, 10:10 PM
Evolved Member

my exhaust is from rnr. bought last september/october. was a great product for the $$.
shipping was a little slow, but overall, I am very happy with the finished product and would purchase again. they were great about returning pm's/emails and built the exhaust with the magnaflow muffler as spec'ed out.

just my .02
Old Dec 1, 2005, 11:11 PM
Evolved Member

the thread that autobon linked was posted by me. i was the one who started the thread about my personal experience with rnr. maybe some of you misunderstood it, but to summarize it i would definatly do business with them again and they are hands down the best vendor i have delt with and i have delt with almost all of the major ones listed on evom. i would also reccommend not posting this bull**** about experiences that other people had, if you personally didnt go through it then there is no reason to post
Old Dec 1, 2005, 11:14 PM
Evolved Member

are you even joking? are you reading the right post? that was me and i praised rnr over and over agian about how good thier customer service was. my problems were with precision turbo, not with rnr. rnr was just there to help me with the issues with precison becuase they were a bunch of *******s that didnt give a **** about their customers

Quick Reply: The dark side of RNR Racing