Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Do Not Buy From Evo8.com!!!

Search this Thread

Old Dec 1, 2005, 06:16 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sorry about the long post...that's the extent of the corrospondance between myself and chris at evo8.com.

As you can see, only half the stuff was shipped, he often took weeks to reply to an email, lied about shipments, and refuses to do anything about the bad parts he sent me, aside from passing me along to extreme demensions, telling them I'm throwing a "baby hissy fit".
Old Dec 1, 2005, 06:28 PM
Evolved Member

so wait did he state its authentic C west or replica?..

either way the guy Chris is an ******* who deserves to get the kit shoved up his...wow i always thought evo8.com was a great site. seeing how this isnt the first time they've gotten TERRIBLE feedback(not bashing) i will never affiliate with them for anything small as an air freshener.
Old Dec 1, 2005, 06:29 PM
Evolving Member

He stated authentic, reciept shows replica.
Old Dec 1, 2005, 06:31 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by kf6ytc
you got what you deserved for buying a body kit
Dud get out of here don't be an a@#$%^&&$s wipe
Old Dec 1, 2005, 07:03 PM
Evolving Member

Sorry to hear that. Not sure what you could do. Totally shady. They should come on here and at least try to defend themselves, although from the looks of it that wont do much good. They certainly lost a customer here.
Old Dec 1, 2005, 07:12 PM
Evolving Member

It dosent say to much about Evo8.com not even replying to this thread...
Old Dec 1, 2005, 07:25 PM
Evolved Member

^they could be more busy...or simply ignoring it..regardless, that's BS. I say you get a lawyer and get all your money back and then some for the troubles.
Old Dec 1, 2005, 07:34 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
sorry to hear the bad news, good luck with getting everything straightened out. Remember what goes around comes back around, they will get what they deserve.
Old Dec 1, 2005, 08:44 PM

Zemo, I have emailed you about this please contact me back on this issue you are getting a refund for the parts so I do not understand what the problem is... You need to follow the guidelines set forth on returning defective parts before you can sue a company.

I would expect you to understand that before you went off like this but i understand during our transition things have occured we regret so I will do what is necessary to get them all resolved.

The kit WAS NEVER stated real Cwest TY and you know it. I told you many times we had the best copy but that is just fodder now. We are now back to normal nearly and trying to assist you, the sale and movement of the company was bumpy and I wish we hadnt lost you as our West coast car.
Old Dec 1, 2005, 09:45 PM
Evolving Member

You've emailed me back with the solution of contacting extreme dimensions. You're passing on the responsability. The only solution they propose is to have me pay for return shipment of the kit to them, and shipment for them sending a replacement. I will not pay many hundreds of dollars on freight shipping, and I do not want an extreme dimensions anything. I need a refund in full and return shipping paid for.

The kit was stated as real C-west by Chris in an email (see corrospondance posted) but yes, I knew the kit was going to be a replica. A replica that I was assured was going to fit great.
Old Dec 1, 2005, 10:51 PM
Evolved Member

for that kind of money, you'd expect to be treated a hell of a lot better than that!

i don't know about you, but instead of a lawyer i'd spend the money on a plane ticket and take what he owes you out of his a$$... but then again thats just me.
Old Dec 1, 2005, 11:06 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Zemo
Sorry about the long post...that's the extent of the corrospondance between myself and chris at evo8.com.

As you can see, only half the stuff was shipped, he often took weeks to reply to an email, lied about shipments, and refuses to do anything about the bad parts he sent me, aside from passing me along to extreme demensions, telling them I'm throwing a "baby hissy fit".
i know i would be extremely agitated if my stuff didn't come in and I couldn't get ahold of anybody

but the way he described you throwing a "baby hissy fit" behind your back would cause me to break something

just completely uncool and unprofessional.
Old Dec 2, 2005, 07:01 AM

Originally Posted by Zemo

wow....I had the same problems with extreme dimensions a few years ago, body kit fit like crap. Gaps by the headlights same fender issues blah blah(it was for a honda). The place i got it from had me call them also, and they gave me the same run around. Thankfully I knew the guy i got it from since i was like 6, they returned it, and ceased all accounts with extreme dimensions. Everything they make fits like ****. But anyways sorry to hear about your troubles, i hope everything works out.
Old Dec 3, 2005, 11:11 AM
Evolved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kf6ytc
"you got what you deserved for buying a body kit"

That is evidence of extreme oxygen deprivation to the brain. Don't waste the rest of your life "kf6ytc", Get some help soon.

(Some moron said the same thing to me when my car got hit because I bought an Evo instead of a Subie, some peoples kids really need to get slapped.)

Last edited by nirvevo; Dec 3, 2005 at 11:13 AM.
Old Dec 3, 2005, 05:35 PM

I'm sorry to hear about the fitment issues. It's so frustrating when shops mislead their customers into buying replica aero, swearing up and down its going to fit "perfectly".

tsk tsk tsk to the cheap glass houses out in Asia.

Chris

Quick Reply: Do Not Buy From Evo8.com!!!