Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Do Not Buy From Evo8.com!!!

Search this Thread

Old Dec 18, 2005, 05:41 PM
Evolved Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
I hope things work out for you bro.....thanks for letting all of us hard working people know one those select few vendors who do not have their sh*t together to do business in a reputable way! May the force be with you my friend....
Old Dec 19, 2005, 11:27 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I will personally never do any kind of business with them because of the way you were treated. I would try to get your credit card company to refund all of your money. I would send all of the stuff back to evo8.com and let them deal with it. Sorry to hear what you had to go through...
Old Dec 19, 2005, 01:54 PM
Evolving Member

Im just happy to see that I am not the only one on here that thinks they should get da boot!

Old Dec 19, 2005, 03:36 PM
Evolving Member

This thread should stay alive on the front page until justice is served.

bumpomatic

strike
Old Dec 20, 2005, 01:59 AM
Evolving Member

wow. My early September order was finally settled from evo8.com today. My item showed up in the mail. I guess it's good to know they are still trying. Good luck to the rest of you.
Old Jan 12, 2006, 02:00 PM
Former Sponsor

Please look at the following thread. For the few orders that have not been taken care of, the customers that have contacted us have already been resolved. Please give us a call if you have any questions or concerns.

https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sh...d.php?t=176092

350zforums.com and Evo8.com Customers

On November 1st, Injected Performance purchased Evo8.com and 350zforums.com from David Stoner at IPDG. Due to reasons beyond our control, it has taken nearly a month and a half to obtain access to the websites and effectively transition the business to us. We understand that during this delay, customer satisfaction has dropped significantly. All customer orders were out of our control until Monday of this week. Prior to that time, all orders were handled by IPDG. I have recently obtained access to past orders and will be working to identify all problems throughout the coming week.

I ask that anyone who has ordered products after November 1st and has a problem or has not received them to please email me at greg@injectedperformance.com. I will look through each and every one of your emails and contact you to discuss any issues. If you would, please include any pertinent information you have regarding your order, including products ordered, how the order was placed, method of payment and all relevant dates.

We sincerely regret any problems you have faced and we hope these can be resolved as soon as possible.

Thank you,

Greg Baker
(888) 465-7373 ext. 222
Injected Performance, LLC
Old Jan 12, 2006, 02:17 PM
Evolving Member

i bought lot of stuff from injected performance and everything always arrived at time and nice..dont know anything about evo8.com never purchased anything from them..
Old Jan 12, 2006, 02:21 PM
Evolved Member

Pm sent. Good luck to you guys and it sounds like you are taking care of customers as best as possible. kudos to you
Old Jan 12, 2006, 02:32 PM
Evolved Member

not another 1 of these I think everybody agreed last time they should be banned but oh well this isn't the 1st prob we'll see how injectedperformace does
Old Jan 12, 2006, 03:19 PM
Evolved Member

+1 for Injected Performance! Great vendor!! Called them and got same day shipping. They have my business.
Old Jan 12, 2006, 03:45 PM
Evolving Member

what does zemo have to say? did he get his stuff yet?

strike
Old Jan 12, 2006, 03:53 PM
Evolved Member

lets hear from some longtime members that way we know that nobodys is registering to say good things if you get my drift or have the admin compars ips not to make any false claims but uh.........evo8.com was none for scandals
Old Jan 12, 2006, 05:37 PM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
bad deal....
Old Jan 13, 2006, 06:10 AM
Former Sponsor

Not sure if the scandals you are talking about for evo8.com were directed towards Injected Performance, but I can guarantee before the purchase of evo8.com, Injected Performance was only a parts supplier with previous company. evo8.com was located in Dallas, TX and Injected is located in Lexington, KY. Just want to clear any of this up. If you have any questions please give me a call. This is not a rebuttal to a claim against Injected just trying to clear things up

Greg
(888) 465-7373 ext. 222

Originally Posted by evo8rcr
lets hear from some longtime members that way we know that nobodys is registering to say good things if you get my drift or have the admin compars ips not to make any false claims but uh.........evo8.com was none for scandals
Old Jan 13, 2006, 11:38 AM
Evolving Member

zemo?

Quick Reply: Do Not Buy From Evo8.com!!!