Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

EVO8.com an explaination to the members

Search this Thread

Old Dec 2, 2005, 11:59 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Evo8.com, it's great you're are trying to save face right now cause you're completely getting negative feedback all over the place. But in all honestly this post isn't about saying you're sorry even tho you say you are and you deserved to be "bashed". You're just trying to salvage your business which you "say" is no longer yours. You're actually extremely smart for doing this. This reminds me of Terrell Owens last attempt to apologize to the Eagles organization. He was just trying save himself from losing lots of money down the road too. He didn't care about the Eagles just as Evo8.com doesn't care about their customers. Cause if you did those customers would've been taken care of in the 1st, 2nd, or even 3rd place if you catch my drift. These customers have given you plenty of opportunity and time to resolve their problems. But you guys just make excuse after excuse...

Look how shady you guys are, you don't even dare post your business address anywhere. I've done numerous internet searches, and come up with nothing. Why is that? You guys have something to hide?

I know it's hard on the internet to decide if the "customer" is fair or being reasonable for "bashing" a vendor cause you can't believe half the stuff you read over the web but this guy Ty Morita is a straight-up honest person. I've delt with him in person and i honestly believe everything he has said about Evo8.com but not only that, i've constantly seen negative posts on Evo8.com and everyone seems to be consistent with one another to make me 100% believe these guys are not a 100% on the up and up.

There are plenty of other GREAT vendors on this board... such as Gruppes-S, GSCmotorsports, Buschur, RallySport Direct, and a few others. Their customer services are AWESOME and thats what sells me... CUSTOMER SERVICE!!! not always price and promises...

Anyway i just wanna thank all the people that have come out with their problems with ANY vendors on this forum cause it really helps me decide who i buy my products from. But also i do see guys that post their POSITIVE experiences with vendors, and that helps too. Thanks again and i know EVO8.com will never see a penny of mine....

GOOD LUCK to all that have been "screwed" over by EVO8.com. I hope they resolve all your problems. Which BTW, if and when they do and you guys post that they did, that would be better (for them) than any apology they can give.

Last edited by vtsnake; Dec 2, 2005 at 12:01 PM.
Old Dec 2, 2005, 12:08 PM
Evolving Member

Well put.

Evo8.com, why have you had time to post in this thread again but not respond to my email or return my phonecall?
Old Dec 2, 2005, 01:26 PM

Not my intentions of this post at all but you are welcome to think what you need to.

Ty, I sent you several emails and we are working out your problems already so I am confused as to why you keep posting that I am not responding to you. I know you are angry but i am resolving your issue without hesitation.

I was off the site for many weeks dealing with personal issues guys so I was not just reading and laughing at complaints and such, i am not that kind of person.

To address the no business address there is a reason why... we are only a online shop so there is no need for that information unless you want the PO Box to visit at the local post and mail. We had a shop over a year ago but after my wife's cancer diagnosis I was forced to close it.

David
Old Dec 2, 2005, 02:27 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by EVO8.com
Not my intentions of this post at all but you are welcome to think what you need to.

Ty, I sent you several emails and we are working out your problems already so I am confused as to why you keep posting that I am not responding to you. I know you are angry but i am resolving your issue without hesitation.

I was off the site for many weeks dealing with personal issues guys so I was not just reading and laughing at complaints and such, i am not that kind of person.

To address the no business address there is a reason why... we are only a online shop so there is no need for that information unless you want the PO Box to visit at the local post and mail. We had a shop over a year ago but after my wife's cancer diagnosis I was forced to close it.

David
When a business goes under and you already are behind it is extremely hard to catch back up!

I would suggest honoring your original word and offering a little something extra to the customers that are giving you negative feedback. I wouldnt promise anything that I couldnt come through on though!

Just my opinion!

P.S. Sorry to hear about your wife! I have lost half of my family to cancer.

Best regards,
Old Dec 2, 2005, 02:37 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
He has a good opportunity to make things right with everyone who had problems, and I hope he does so. My family has dealt with breast cancer in the recent months, so I know what he is going through. I don't want people to get the impression I think he has a right to do whatever he did, but at the same time, when a loved ones medical bills can cost 100's of thousands of dollars, we would all do anything in our power to get the money needed. Anyway, I hope this gets worked out because it sounds like a really bad situation on both ends.
Old Dec 2, 2005, 02:56 PM
Evolved Member

Good luck in the future.
Old Dec 2, 2005, 04:57 PM
Evolved Member

I am sorry for your loss.....and I hope that the new person will resolve my problem....it's not a huge problem....and I am a relaxed type of person. I guess I will just keep talking to the new people to try and get my part.

So should I keep forwarding my pm's to evo8.com??

or is there a better one to use?
Old Dec 2, 2005, 05:32 PM
Evolved Member

Ok, i got ur email with my tracking number but its not showing information at ups.com, and i contacted them by phone and they said they dont have any information on it. i emailed you again, please reply! thanks
Old Dec 2, 2005, 09:01 PM
Evolved Member

actions > words
Old Dec 2, 2005, 09:23 PM
Evolved Member

^^^ ...until your customers are satisfied, there is nothing your words will fix.
Old Dec 2, 2005, 09:29 PM
Evolving Member

I might by number 4. I'm waiting on my turbo timer. I got your email saying it would arrive today via UPS but it has not yet arrived. I wanted to make sure you have the proper address. It's good to see things are turning around for evo8.com. My first experience was great. Please email me my tracking number or let me know on the status of my shipment. thanks
Old Dec 3, 2005, 11:24 AM
Evolved Member

ok and i got ur second email that said it takes a couple hours, but its still not showing anything???
Old Dec 3, 2005, 11:35 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by JSYEVO
ok and i got ur second email that said it takes a couple hours, but its still not showing anything???
I think you got chorrizzo too!
Old Dec 3, 2005, 02:44 PM
Evolved Member

yeah, i just gave ups a call again today, theres nothing for that tracking number or my address, please explain....
Old Dec 3, 2005, 06:31 PM
Evolving Member

I'm going to continue correspondance here, because, once again, you're not responding to my emails/phone calls.

I still have not received a phone call....

I followed your advice in the email you sent and contacted extreme dimensions. The person there was terribly unhelpful. Had no idea about the situation, and ran me in circles, ending with "you need to contact the people who sold it to you, not us".

when you said you contacted them and explained the information....and that when I contacted them they'd setup the return shipment and refund....did you actually do that?

Quick Reply: EVO8.com an explaination to the members