Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Good CT ServiceDepartment

Search this Thread

Old Dec 3, 2005, 05:12 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Good CT ServiceDepartment

I am very close to buying any EVO IX and live in the Danbury CT area. Can someone
give me their opinion of a good Mitsu service center near me?

Thanks,

Sorry if this post is in the wrong place.
Old Dec 3, 2005, 09:05 AM
Evolved Member

try the Northeast Forum, you'll get a better response...
Old Dec 3, 2005, 08:59 PM

hey stallion i live up in the UCONN area of the state and have been all over CT for evo's i bought an 03 evo 8 from Suburban Mitsu in Vernon Ct and had nothing but problems with their service dept, they were a bunch of idiots very poor after the sale service, Tony March in Hartford is always willing to deal but once again porr service and parts dept, the best one around that i have personally delt with was Key Mitsu in Wallingford def worth the drive i trading in my 8 and bought my 9 mr there terrific sales guys and parts and service are actually knowledgeable i would give them a call i know for a fact they had a Silver 9 there base model non ssl, if you give em a call tell them Matt with the Red MR sent you...
Old Dec 4, 2005, 12:16 PM

Try Countyline Mitsubishi and ask for Amy Ruff.She pulled no tricks and found me exactly what I was looking for including the VIII trade-in.
Old Dec 4, 2005, 12:29 PM
Evolved Member

stop by Key Mitsubishi in Wallingford, our Mits service guys are great and if there is anything that i or they can help you with, we will. We are an Evo friendly dealership.
203-265-2001
Key Mitsubishi

LVIIIR (matt) when you gonna make a new name for your RR MR? how is she running? keepin her clean?
Old Dec 4, 2005, 08:14 PM

Hey man, whats up? I Havent come up with anything yet still trying to play around with some ideas, but for now LVIIIR will have to live on, i love this thing soo much man, its sooo much faster and i think better handling in both part to the ACD and the blisten shocks, i love it the grin hasent come of my face yet, the evo is still perfect, nice and shiny clean even with the snow its in the garage with the car cover on it until the snow goes away....hows the business?