Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

EVO Rebates (Historic)

Search this Thread

Old Dec 5, 2005, 11:02 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
EVO Rebates (Historic)

What have the rebates incentives been like since the EVO was launched in the US 3 years ago? Lately they've been great with 0% financing, free gas for a year, etc. Has it always been this way? I'm thinking of waiting till Spring to purchase a IX but don't want to lose out on rebates if I wait too long.
Old Dec 5, 2005, 01:06 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by EvoRSfor060
What have the rebates incentives been like since the EVO was launched in the US 3 years ago? Lately they've been great with 0% financing, free gas for a year, etc. Has it always been this way? I'm thinking of waiting till Spring to purchase a IX but don't want to lose out on rebates if I wait too long.

Mitsubishi has never had any rebates on Evos in the U.S. and doesn't need them to sell the Evo. Don't bother waiting.
Old Dec 5, 2005, 07:46 PM
Evolving Member

They never had any rebates and then decided to give 0% financing out of the blue?
Old Dec 5, 2005, 07:51 PM

They never had any rebates and then decided to give 0% financing out of the blue?

They're going under.... So they're basically trying to sell stock so they can make some money.
Old Dec 5, 2005, 07:52 PM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
yep, $1,000 customer cash, $1,000 dealer cash or 0%. had to make room for the IXs. doubt that you will see anything like that again.
Old Dec 5, 2005, 07:53 PM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by WRXSLAYER
They're going under.... So they're basically trying to sell stock so they can make some money.
Wow, I can see why you picked the srt, you're a ****ing genius.