Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

dealership ..wow

Search this Thread

Old Dec 5, 2005, 06:39 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by mattfl
Why do you need to show it to your parents if you're the one paying for it?

I consulted with my dad before I purchased my car b/c I wanted his feedback. He gave me solid info/advice and his experience buying cars before helped me thru my negotiations. Don't be so quick to ***ume.
Old Dec 5, 2005, 06:40 PM
Evolved Member

thanks but this is where i requested for the brochure every time out of the 14.

fyi: i requested the brochure on mitsu website, but i got an email with crap instead.
Old Dec 5, 2005, 06:41 PM

Why do you need to show it to your parents if you're the one paying for it?

I'm 25 make my own money and bought my evo myself, but I still asked my parents what they thought about the car before I bought it. Sometimes its just nice to ask.

I'd forward the email to I'd bet you will get a better response next time.

edit: I requested a brochure for the 8 on their website and never received it.
Old Dec 5, 2005, 06:43 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Doogie Howser
Don't be so quick to ***ume.
I bet most if not everyone else in this thread thought the exact same thing I did. Not many(notice I said not many) 19 year olds can afford $35k cars on their own. And come on, there's been one to many threads on this board about kids coming in here saying daddy and mommy bought them brand new evo's.
Old Dec 5, 2005, 06:44 PM
Evolved Member

thanks for the supportive advices guys. my post is about sh*t customer service, not necessarily about not being able to get a brochure. now that this crap happened to me, i'll just call hb mitsu directly to request for a brochure mailed to me. i just didn't know requesting for a brochure on mitsu website will result in this crap for me.

yea i forwarded the email to mitsu to make sure they know what kinda customer service SOME dealerships/salesman are giving their potential customers.
Old Dec 5, 2005, 06:46 PM
Evolving Member

I bet most if not everyone else in this thread thought the exact same thing I did. Not many(notice I said not many) 19 year olds can afford $35k cars on their own. And come on, there's been one to many threads on this board about kids coming in here saying daddy and mommy bought them brand new evo's.
Agreed + but also know that when I was 19 I had about $45k in the bank! None of this was mommy and daddys money.... and no I didnt slang da dope!

LOL

Best regards,
Old Dec 5, 2005, 06:47 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by fusionchicken
thanks for the supportive advices guys. my post is about sh*t customer service, not necessarily about not being able to get a brochure. now that this crap happened to me, i'll just call hb mitsu directly to request for a brochure mailed to me. i just didn't know requesting for a brochure on mitsu website will result in this crap for me.

yea i forwarded the email to mitsu to make sure they know what kinda customer service SOME dealerships/salesman are giving their potential customers.
Dude,

Stop worrying and pm me your address and you will have a brochure in like 3-5 business days!

Im trying to help you here!
Evolved Member

Agreed
Evolved Member

it's the principle of sh*t customer service from mitsu.
Man its cool that your interested in the EVO but the sh*tty customer service comes as baggage. Just do a search and take a look at how many people complain about denied warranty claims. Sure there are some idiots out there that don't deserve warranty but its ridiculus that people like me who baby the car get denied. Suby isn't any better and they make a fugly car.

If the simple act of not getting a brochure pisses you off that much then learn some breathing exercises before dealing w/ the service reps.
Old Dec 5, 2005, 06:48 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Mark Sebby
Dude,

Stop worrying and pm me your address and you will have a brochure in like 3-5 business days!

Im trying to help you here!
haha i pmed you like 2 min before u made your post
Old Dec 5, 2005, 06:48 PM
Evolving Member

Heh, if you think THIS is ****ty customer support, wait till you actually get the car! Well at least for some people, personally I've never had a problem with my dealership, but it seems some people have. Just a forewarning.
Old Dec 5, 2005, 06:49 PM
Evolved Member

If the simple act of not getting a brochure pisses you off that much then learn some breathing exercises before dealing w/ the service reps.[/QUOTE]

word. lol
Old Dec 5, 2005, 06:52 PM
Evolving Member

Sorry to here that

Unfortunately when you send a request through the mitsubishi web site it is forwarded to the closest dealer to you. So unfortunately the dealer next to you just has a bad internet manager.

If you don't get one I can send you a couple. There not spectacular but something to read when your taking a dump.
Old Dec 5, 2005, 06:53 PM
Evolving Member

I am going to name names
requested from 02171
should be sent by grava mitsubishi
requested 2 times ,
got it from other state from friends
peter fuller at least give me a full line borchure
Old Dec 5, 2005, 06:56 PM
Evolving Member

If the simple act of not getting a brochure pisses you off that much then learn some breathing exercises before dealing w/ the service reps.
word. lol[/QUOTE]

Alright I was being the nice guy but I got to call you out now dude!

1st of all you come on here posting a thread about how the mitsu website wouldnt get you a brochure (they use that to get a dealership to contact you about the car you are interested in in the hopes that you will just take your butt down there and listen to a sales pitch or worst case senario, they will get your contact information and have a lead that they can bug their Internet guy about and tell him how serious of a customer you are.... truth is your looking for a friggin brocure....

2nd... I offer to send you one and then you say...nah... ill just go get one from so and so.... so did we like just burn up a thread for nothing?

3rd... are you really wanting a brochure... If I offered to overnight you one would you accept?

Im confused ....

Please advise,

Quick Reply: dealership ..wow