Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Most Powerfull Evo 9.......so far

Search this Thread

Old Sep 20, 2006, 05:41 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by scott yo
im diggin your car!

Thanks man...

Just got the call on my buddies car.... Fresh off the DYNO 430WHP MR RIPP Modified but that with out Meth.. once thats done we can crank the boost up a little more he made that power at 21psi...

http://www.rippmods.com/templates/te...d=160&menuId=2

RIPP In house 1100WHP ALL WHEEL DRIVE DYNO Dynamics

So guess we're doing something right....lol
Old Sep 20, 2006, 05:46 PM

Originally Posted by mcwop23
are there still no standalones for us 9s?
No but we are using Open source or Ecutek and its working lovely... at least my crew is happy with the results.... Perry (the tuner at RIPP) works wonders with it.... the guy real cool and knows his stuff

His back ground is electronics Engineering.. he finds power everywhere, I've seen him do it 100 times, the RIPP guys have a 519whp Stock Block Stock head SRT4... it crazy...

Tell you the truth.. if Perry wasn't at RIPP I would not have built my car.. its all in the tuning in the end...right!

J.
Old Sep 20, 2006, 05:49 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by gunnz
No but we are using Open source or Ecutek and its working lovely... at least my crew is happy with the results.... Perry (the tuner at RIPP) works wonders with it.... the guy real cool and knows his stuff

His back ground is electronics Engineering.. he finds power everywhere, I've seen him do it 100 times, the RIPP guys have a 519whp Stock Block Stock head SRT4... it crazy...

Tell you the truth.. if Perry wasn't at RIPP I would not have built my car.. its all in the tuning in the end...right!

J.

Cool. If thats your red Evo. I was in the silver ralliart in the highway that gave u the . Anyway when u blowed by me haha u didnt have that T 67 in the car yet?? rite??
Old Sep 20, 2006, 05:51 PM

You know one thing I've seen Perry do... he uses the Turbo Matrix or Compressore maps to tune the car.... I've seen a lot of tuners do their thing, you know on friends cars and stuff....

But I've never seen anyone as professinal as these guys... its a really cool place to hang out and watch...
Old Sep 20, 2006, 05:52 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Thoe99
That's nothing...have you seen the specs on Hondas? They have like 150hp and 47lb torque.
on a mustang dyno my CRX with a B16 and t3/t4 turbo on 7psi put down 221 and 151 tq

so not to bad but the car only weights 1770 so why do i need lots of tq with fwd

j/k

and i do love my evo 9's numbers
Old Sep 20, 2006, 11:47 PM

You guys do realize this thread was originally started in December of 2005, right?
Old Sep 20, 2006, 11:55 PM
Evolved Member

i need power too.. yup i cant disagree with you guys our evo 9's rule.. its amazing.. im like a kid in a candy store every single time i drive her.. in fact i might even like my evo than my girlfriend... hahaha
Old Sep 21, 2006, 12:01 AM
Evolving Member

dude this is old news
Old Sep 21, 2006, 10:08 AM
Evolved Member