Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Looking at EVO IX Need Help

Search this Thread

Old Dec 20, 2005, 03:28 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Looking at EVO IX Need Help

Hey guys. I am looking at purchasing a BEAUTIFUL Apexi Silver EVO IX MR and I wanted to check what kind of prices you guys are getting on them for anyone else who as bought one. I did some searching on the boards but most of the price posts I saw were pretty old. I was wondering if the average price has changed any. Thanks a lot guys. I am looking at a Drive Out Price of about 38,200. What do you guys think? Personally I would have liked a little lower but im getting it slightly above invoice. Thx a lot for the help guys!

*edit* Just spoke with the dealer to get a little more specifics. I am paying 35,501 for the car. Which is $775 over invoice. *edit*

-Sayajin

Last edited by Sayajin; Dec 20, 2005 at 04:26 PM.
Old Dec 20, 2005, 03:47 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
looks like a good price
www.evolutionmr.net
Old Dec 20, 2005, 03:49 PM

Why not get a "GSR" 09?
For that level of a drive out price, IMO the regular 09 would be tempting or a used 05 MR no? I'm just offering a suggestion, I know sometimes people want new and only new.
Old Dec 20, 2005, 03:57 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Sayajin
Hey guys. I am looking at purchasing a BEAUTIFUL Apexi Silver EVO IX MR and I wanted to check what kind of prices you guys are getting on them for anyone else who as bought one. I did some searching on the boards but most of the price posts I saw were pretty old. I was wondering if the average price has changed any. Thanks a lot guys. I am looking at a Drive Out Price of about 38,200. What do you guys think? Personally I would have liked a little lower but im getting it slightly above invoice. Thx a lot for the help guys!

-Sayajin
what is the sales tax in GA! 34,774 is almost dead on invoice on an MR! If you pay MSRP that is ok! Is there a trade with negative equity involved because $38,200 seems a little to me like MSRP not invoice?

Just curious!

Best regards,
Old Dec 20, 2005, 04:12 PM

Originally Posted by Silverbane
Why not get a "GSR" 09?
For that level of a drive out price, IMO the regular 09 would be tempting or a used 05 MR no? I'm just offering a suggestion, I know sometimes people want new and only new.
Nahh, I would happily pay the extra for the MR.

Originally Posted by Mark Sebby

what is the sales tax in GA! 34,774 is almost dead on invoice on an MR! If you pay MSRP that is ok! Is there a trade with negative equity involved because $38,200 seems a little to me like MSRP not invoice?

Just curious!

Best regards,
The sales tax is 6%. Also keep in mind I am talking about DRIVE OUT. Not selling price. I am not trading anything in. There is no negative equity.

In actuality I am paying about $35,500 for the vehicle. Then throw in tax, tag, title, and fees and you get to $38200 out the door.

Keep the advice coming and thx!

-Sayajin