Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Need Some Help With the evos

Search this Thread

Old Dec 24, 2005, 11:40 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by jmi11
LOL....

you forgot about the VTA blow off, chrome 22's, TVs in the headrests, and decals...all from the factory. RS stands for Really Super
You mean 22 inch chrome SPINNAHS, don't you???
Old Dec 24, 2005, 11:42 AM
Evolved Member

Received 47 Likes on 43 Posts
Originally Posted by Warrtalon
Why are you guys responding to this guy? He has posted 3-4 threads today already, all of which sound like some 15yo kid. Please do not reward this guy's awful newbie questions with legitimate responses. He should be ONLY in the newbie forum right now and should be searching. Just look at the mod list on his M3. That really tells me a lot about this guy.

What's an RS??? Gimme a break...
Didnt see his other post good point though. Guess I was feeling informative
Old Dec 24, 2005, 12:13 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by gsrboi80
Didnt see his other post good point though. Guess I was feeling informative
I'm not discouraging you from being helpful. Just save your effort for someone who deserves it. This jacktool is a troll and needs to be banned.

He started off saying he's 15 and wanted our help convincing his dad to buy him an Evo instead of an A4. Then, he started asking basic newbies questions about intakes and exhausts. Then, he asks what an RS is while claiming to have a 2005 M3. All the while, he does no searching. Has to be a troll.

Last edited by Warrtalon; Dec 24, 2005 at 12:18 PM.
Old Dec 24, 2005, 12:19 PM
Evolving Member

If you do not like the threads then do not answer. You do not have to answer every thread that is on this forum. I agree the question is a newbie, but instead of putting him down, help him out. We are supposed to help out other Mitsu fans not bash them!!!
Old Dec 24, 2005, 12:21 PM
Evolved Member

Sigh... newbs
Old Dec 24, 2005, 12:29 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by worksevo8
If you do not like the threads then do not answer. You do not have to answer every thread that is on this forum. I agree the question is a newbie, but instead of putting him down, help him out. We are supposed to help out other Mitsu fans not bash them!!!
Sorry, but it does not work that way. I don't care about someone being a Mitsu fan. That does not excuse laziness or ignorance.

You say not to respond to every thread. Well, did you see me respond to his first three ridiculous threads? No. After the 4th and most absurd, I finally responded. I was patiently waiting in hopes that he would stop his trend of non-searching newbie threads, but that didn't happen. If you encourage such behavior, then it continues unabated. It was time I stepped in.

Last edited by Warrtalon; Dec 24, 2005 at 12:35 PM.
Old Dec 24, 2005, 12:33 PM
Evolved Member

No one here is required to suffer fools gladly.
Old Dec 24, 2005, 12:35 PM
Evolving Member

Point taken. BUT...what kind of question is that. This is basic information, that you can easily find on mitsubishi's website, let alone in 1500000 posts in the forum. Why waste the space? Why wase the energy? If nobody searched, and asked whatever question they wanted...we would find ourselves answering the same question over and over. Thats not what the forum is about. They archive posts and threads for a reason.

Do me a favor...click the search function, and type in "exhaust" or "BOV" now tell me how many pages come up, then how many threads, and ever further how many posts. Now read all of them, and tell me there is a question that hasnt beed answered at least once. Theres no need for more posting. all the onfo is right there. Stop being lazy.

What is an RS?! Come on...Does he know what an evo is..yet, he's a BMW owner. This kid is full of ****, and empty on brains.

here, ill do all that 'hard work' for you...and this isnt even touching the search button on this site. The internet is an amazing thing..

http://www.mitsubishimotors.com/MMSA...ures_specs.jsp

whouda thunk i could find that info on the Mitsu site. wierd.
Old Dec 24, 2005, 12:35 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Warrtalon
This jacktool is a troll and needs to be banned.
+1
Old Dec 24, 2005, 12:39 PM
Evolving Member

Hahaha Its Fastest Evarrr!!!
Old Dec 24, 2005, 12:42 PM
Evolving Member

I agree to him being lazy and a newbie but still there is no need to bash. I just think we should point him in the right direction instead of putting him down.

To that sigh comment, I am not a newbie in regards to the 4G63. I have owned a 97 GST and an 03 EVO and about to own a 06 9 MR. This does not mean that I know everything. I am still willing to learn more!!!!
Old Dec 24, 2005, 12:44 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by burningmoney97
true
but what is a secret edition evo?
Congrats!!!! your the first person to ask me !!!

Heres your sign.....
Old Dec 24, 2005, 12:47 PM
Evolved Member

i really dont care if you owned all 9 evos...i was just sighing because this constantly happens. I would say almost every day there is a post like this on EvoM, ppl are tired of this...
Old Dec 24, 2005, 12:48 PM
Evolving Member

go to his profile and click "Find All Posts by Popwar"

explain the relevance of ANY of them. Could have saved us all the loss of brain cells.
Old Dec 24, 2005, 01:09 PM
Evolving Member

I agree that he might be posting stupid questions. But, again I do not see the reason to put people down, just because we do not have the patience. Just point him in the right direction. I am just as tired of people asking what BOV is the best when that is there first mod, or what turbo should I get when they have not even done an exhaust, etc... It is not what you say; it is how you say it! Besides, it is Christmas Eve, can't we show him just a little slack .

Quick Reply: Need Some Help With the evos