Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Anyone drift their Evo?

Search this Thread

Old Dec 28, 2005, 12:43 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Evolved Monkey
you know what would be even more amazing than ur magic switch? A magic button that allows you choose from tarmac, gravel, and snow conditions...now tat would be amazing
no. you are wrong. That would not be more amazing.. Its a lot harder to switch from AWD to RWD with the flick of a switch than the adjust diff settings. Get a clue.
Old Dec 28, 2005, 01:56 PM

Last edited by Darth Vader; Jun 2, 2008 at 11:40 PM.
Old Dec 28, 2005, 02:15 PM
Evolving Member

Jun Evo drifting
Old Dec 28, 2005, 02:48 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Cloud
You should watch the top gear video or grow some ***** and flick your evo at high speeds.

"Drifting the evo hmmm I feel its impossible the actually drift the car from 3rd gear and up because to make the car drift you have to be spinning the back tires."

No you don't, you can easily initiate the drift with ebrake, scandi flick, or simple weight transfer at high speeds.

Yes, I am using my Advans, lol. It's because my TE37s are 18x9 and I can't reuse them.

Ya, when I'm done totalling my evo I'll tell you how the evo drifts at high speeds.

And for you **** I said you can talk the talk but can you walk the walk cuz half you say that you've drifted your evo but I actually posted video. I really hate some ppl on this forum.
Old Dec 28, 2005, 04:11 PM
Evolving Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by Jeff_Jeske
If its wet or snowy then its not that hard on the drivetrain......

This kinda **** isn't hard on it at all: http://media.putfile.com/Jeff-Jeske-...liding-his-EVO
Or put on lousy tires like the Fuzions. I broke the back end loose at Infineon with great track conditions by simply carrying too much speed into a turn and totally lost it.
Old Dec 30, 2005, 06:17 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Darth Vader
Yup, Thats one of the 3 i was talking about, And my friend michael (Boost Freak) and some guy in a 05 TB evo. And thats it.
I know RMR has a EvoIX with a RWD conversion, does his evo7 have the same? if not thats damn impressive of him to drift an awd like that. SOmething is tweaked on his machine because that is not typical awd drifting esp at his speeds, its not as if hes going 100mph and flicking and e-braking. He's going at prob the same speeds as those FR cars and holding the drift for a pretty long time.