Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Crashed the Evo 2nite... :(

Search this Thread

Old Dec 28, 2005, 09:25 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Crashed the Evo 2nite... :(

Yes unfortunately being the dumbass that i am decided to go around a turn a lil too quickly on wet ground and of course the slide started left and right and then sideswiping the all mighty magical telephone pole and a chainlink fenced stopped my vehicle not before bottoming out the front end crumpling the intercooler on the way down a minor grassy enbankment thats like 8 feet long into a parkin lot....O yes as any of you would a imagine i am sorely P*SSED OFF!!!! As I went thru the chainlink fence it managed to go over the entire car as i passed thru and pretty much scratched the entire car......So my car now needs a new left rear quarter panel....left rear inner structural support apron, left rear tailllight, Rear bumper, drivers side door, left side side skirt, left side rocker panel, left rear wheel....and maybe the front one too...both front headlamp assemlies....front bumper....intercooler...and lower front air dam....new rear spoiler just the carbon fiber piece....Even tho it drives straight and true its gonna require an alignment n stuff...the windshield is scuffed from the fence thankfully it was a plastic coated fence....the antenna i believe needs to be replaced but need to take a closer look....prolly needs a new left front fender liner and the front lower splash shield that goes directly under the front bumper....I almost started crying even tho im 21 but it still hurts me really bad cuz the car is only 2 weeks old and has only 730 miles on it.....O well i guess thats the price u pay for being a jackass...But im gonna talk to the body shop 2morrow cuz i know the owner and does superb work and tell him i want EVERY SINGLE damaged piece replaced.....im guessing the damage is somewhere near $15,000..... I know thats pretty high but it jus sucks going thru all this hassle n ****.....i feel as if the car will never be the same even tho it will be proffesionally repaired and made better than factory standards hopefully.....i dno i'll see wats gonna happen but for now im gonna sleep it over and kick myself all the way to work 2morrow....peace
Old Dec 28, 2005, 09:27 PM
Evolving Member

that sux dude, atleast your ok.
Old Dec 28, 2005, 09:28 PM
Evolving Member

sorry to hear bro...as long as you're okay. you can always fix the evo but man i do feel your pain. hopefully it all gets better for you.
Old Dec 28, 2005, 09:29 PM
Evolving Member

Wow, so sorry to hear about this. At least you realize what you did wrong and most importantly, you are ok. An expensive lesson indeed, but thank God you are walking away unhurt. Best of luck to you, and to your car.
Old Dec 28, 2005, 09:31 PM
Evolved Member

sorry to hear that man...glad to hear the you are ok. I hope everything works out for you
Old Dec 28, 2005, 09:32 PM
Rnm
Evolved Member

Sorry to hear about that, but at least you managed to walk away fine, and that is what is most important. Best of luck to you.
Old Dec 28, 2005, 09:32 PM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Woah another Evo biting it. Glad your okay and that nobody else was hurt!
Old Dec 28, 2005, 09:38 PM

Yup it sux big time...I was fine tho cuz the car was travelling less than 20 mph when i hit every thing u kno....it jus blows....
Old Dec 28, 2005, 09:43 PM
Evolving Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Damn man, sorry to hear about this. I certainly feel your pain, as I crashed my Evo into a wall in August. I almost cried too when I was apologizing to the guys for f'ing up the track session. But hey, the main thing is that you're okay, and the car can always be repaired / replaced.
Old Dec 28, 2005, 09:46 PM
Evolved Member

That sucks. I hope everything turns out well...

Originally Posted by DevilsEvo666
O well i guess thats the price u pay for being a jackass...
At least you can admit you were at fault. Most people that crash try and find some excuse. I hope that you will learn from this, because it sounds like you will.
Old Dec 28, 2005, 09:49 PM
Evolved Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
im sorry you lost your baby. as long as your ok then thats all that maters. take it all in as your lucky to not of ben hurt. fix the car if reparable and keep it safe. some people arent as lucky. my g/f is in the hospital from a reck. not to be meen but think next time. i try to but its fun till something happends.
Old Dec 28, 2005, 09:49 PM

Yup it sux big time...I was fine tho cuz the car was travelling less than 20 mph when i hit every thing u kno....it jus blows....

wow man sorry to hear it...good thing your ok. so you just Skimmed across the pole, and escaped with no major frame damage??
Old Dec 28, 2005, 10:04 PM

it skimmed across the pole....but the fence screwed up the entire car as i passed thru
i have pics but there too big to upload them...
Old Dec 28, 2005, 10:13 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Damn man that sucks. The good thing is that your ok, **** happens so don't be so hard on yourself . The car will be fixed and it will be like new. When you get your car back becareful out on the streets and go to a track to have fun. Good luck.
Old Dec 28, 2005, 10:14 PM

it skimmed across the pole....but the fence screwed up the entire car as i passed thru
i have pics but there too big to upload them...
You should see mine... My bro hit a pole directly....29800 in damage. Totalled. Im sure your insurance will take care of you.

Quick Reply: Crashed the Evo 2nite... :(