Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

What harnesses can be setup for rear seatbelt anchors & unclipped for daily driving?

Search this Thread

Old Dec 30, 2005, 12:09 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by WarmPepsi
theres not, and i have one sole reason for it. to install them, and use them as designed, you have to undo one of the clips, as we have 2 holes for belts, where (for example) the rsx has one, the thing slides through, easy.

to get it through ours, you have to do a 10 second disassembly of the little plastic tightener piece. Not hard at all, but a good reason why they wouldn't have an application for us.
I already know what your talking about. I have a Rallye 4 harness installed. It was a PIA to install, but once installed, I leave the belts drapped over the seat when not in use.

The rear portion of the belt is mounted to the rear seat belt locations

I can provide pictures if you want to see how the belts are installed if your interested.
Old Dec 30, 2005, 12:09 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Nice Video.
Old Dec 30, 2005, 12:10 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by chrisw
I already know what your talking about. I have a Rallye 4 harness installed. It was a PIA to install, but once installed, I leave the belts drapped over the seat when not in use.

The rear portion of the belt is mounted to the rear seat belt locations

I can provide pictures if you want to see how the belts are installed if your interested.
i pop mine out everytime i'm done with an event, can't take 2 minutes to do, and i just slide them under the seats.