Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

EVO almost got rear-ended by a State Trooper....

Search this Thread

Old Jan 3, 2006, 12:03 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
and ive also done the ebrake thing on my oz, works...
Old Jan 3, 2006, 12:33 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by IDRINKV8
It may be his duty to pull me over but let me tell you I used to watch my father teach the cops how to drive at floyd bennett field, and what they teach them there puts them in no way shape or form ready to drive at speeds inexcess of 110 just because they have some lights on. I know you may think i have no case with profiling but youll see. Whether i had an affixed plate on the front or not it wouldnt matter because he stated that the reason he pulled me ove was for speeding. the other three tickets were for things tht he realized when he got to me.(tints, plate, license.)
Happens all the time my friend. Each state sets rules for "probable cause" for stoppping a vehicle. In your case it was speeding. Upon investigation, he can cite you for anything else.

Originally Posted by IDRINKV8
The guy was a little arrogant little ***** who...
Oh the irony! Stop it please.. you're killing me...

Can you get these tickets dismissed? Sure. But if you go to court with the same attitude you present here, you're likley to spend the night there. And if you don't believe me... ask your Daddy.