Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Help me spend some Christmas cash

Search this Thread

Old Jan 1, 2006, 04:15 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by ashton13
All I wanted was a quick answer from badevo as to what exactly an MBC did. Man did this get out of control.
I think it got out of hand because 1) commonly asked question and 2) you keep almost covering up for your stupidity, and claiming you knew this, and not everyone should know this, and blah blah blah.
Old Jan 1, 2006, 04:18 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by cloudy
I think it got out of hand because 1) commonly asked question and 2) you keep almost covering up for your stupidity, and claiming you knew this, and not everyone should know this, and blah blah blah.

cover up? you are the one named cloudy.. hehe
Old Jan 1, 2006, 04:41 PM
Evolved Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Man I can't believe I just read this entire thread.
Old Jan 1, 2006, 04:42 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by NIevo
Man I can't believe I just read this entire thread.
Sorry it came to this man.
Old Jan 1, 2006, 04:47 PM
Evolved Member

I hope that if nothing else you learned that you should try and do a search before posting such a well covered topic. All these kinda posts do are get people arguing.

As far as being worried about voiding your warranty it is all gonna come down to your dealer. I went to mine with all my listed mods in plain view and they still pulled my tranny when I was having problems with it shifting, and replaced 2nd and 4th gear all under warranty. Even with my Twin Plate clutch they never said anything about my warranty.
Old Jan 1, 2006, 04:52 PM

Originally Posted by NIevo
I hope that if nothing else you learned that you should try and do a search before posting such a well covered topic. All these kinda posts do are get people arguing.

As far as being worried about voiding your warranty it is all gonna come down to your dealer. I went to mine with all my listed mods in plain view and they still pulled my tranny when I was having problems with it shifting, and replaced 2nd and 4th gear all under warranty. Even with my Twin Plate clutch they never said anything about my warranty.
lucky lucky. i hope when i purchase my evo the dealer will be like this. i need to ask him and then get it on paper that he won't void my warrenty. haha doubt he'll fall for that tho. but we'll see!
Old Jan 1, 2006, 05:02 PM
Evolved Member

Yeah they are pretty cool, they also replaced my wing when it faded. We are probably going to get our Trailblazer SS through them too so hopefully they are good with that warranty when I start the modding!