Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

New tint on my rally red evo!!

Search this Thread

Old Mar 26, 2003, 03:55 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally posted by SuperStar
its very nice. but i would def hold up on the windshield tint, it will be a ***** at night
I would think he is simply talking about some across the top of the windshield. A permanent sun visor, if you will. I do believe it's very illegal to tint an entire windshield. Hell, in TX 20% tint on the driver and passenger windows up front won't pass inspection.

Old Mar 26, 2003, 09:27 PM

Originally posted by psionic98
If you have a silver car, the silver fade to black looks sweet, or if you can afford the other fades (green,red etc that look like chrome colors) do that! Black works too though!
First off .. I'm not a fan of tint on sportscars ... Tint goes with chrome wheels .. gaudy and tacky ... so I don't like the tint .. to me it makes the car look cheap

Second off ... FADE TINT?!? might as well put Street Glow neon and airbags on ... that shiznit is Ghetto
Old Mar 26, 2003, 10:38 PM
Evolved Member

Don't forget that to some of us tint serves a purpose. That purpose being to keep me cool in my car. Less sunlight means less heat. As for colored tint and things of that nature, well, I'm not too fond of that stuff. I like the plain old boring tint the most.