Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Mitsubishi Employee Discount

Search this Thread

Old Jan 3, 2006, 11:47 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hell, im interested in buying an MR at that price...
Old Jan 3, 2006, 11:52 AM

yeah me too.. pm me the details. I was gonna go with South Coast but if you can beat them then SHOOT!
Old Jan 3, 2006, 12:28 PM

amazing prices... really...
Old Jan 3, 2006, 01:13 PM

got my 05 gsr/non ssl via the employee discount oct 2004. at the time, the deal is 500 under dealer invoice price(MR excluded). your price looks about right.

one trick is call ahead to make sure the dealer have the car of your choice in the stock without tell them you have the discout, because they will try to find an excuse not to sell you the car. this is what happened to me. i had to call my contact at MMNA headquarter to force them to sell me the car.

good luck

Originally Posted by byum
Hi folks,

A Newbie here looking to purchase my first EVO.

Just had a question if anyone else bought an EVO through the Employee discount.

Also wanted to get some advise on the fairness of these prices. Otherwise, I am going for a used. Thanks in advance.

2006 EVO IX (prices before TTL & destination)

$27,474 - GSR
$30,201 - GSR w/ SSL
$31,757 - MR
Old Jan 3, 2006, 02:45 PM

Originally Posted by evojim
got my 05 gsr/non ssl via the employee discount oct 2004. at the time, the deal is 500 under dealer invoice price(MR excluded). your price looks about right.

one trick is call ahead to make sure the dealer have the car of your choice in the stock without tell them you have the discout, because they will try to find an excuse not to sell you the car. this is what happened to me. i had to call my contact at MMNA headquarter to force them to sell me the car.

good luck
I just spoke to my MMNA rep and I was told that the dealer HAS to honor the price no matter what. Also, I was informed that I can order direct from Factory bypassing the dealers only going there to pick up the car. Which dealers blew you off?
Old Jan 3, 2006, 03:19 PM

it is true that the dealer has to honor the price, but they could say that they don't have the car in stock. this is what happened to me, eventhough i called ahead to make sure the deal has the car. they tried to sell the car, while the MMNA rep was discussing with the sales manager over the phone.

the dealer is in chicago IL.

Originally Posted by byum
I just spoke to my MMNA rep and I was told that the dealer HAS to honor the price no matter what. Also, I was informed that I can order direct from Factory bypassing the dealers only going there to pick up the car. Which dealers blew you off?