Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Is my evo totaled with 20k+ damage?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 6, 2006, 02:09 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
my insurnace insurance totalled my '03 evo...i crashed on christmas night..how do you have for insurance..21st century pretty quick about payouts for totals..i'll be getting mine next week
Old Jan 6, 2006, 02:24 PM
Evolving Member

Lol I dunno if this is viable... but personally i love little accidents. everytime some idiot his my car... i just go and upgrade with aftermarket parts. cN'at you technically take that 24 thousand and make the car even better? LOL this comment may seem completely retarded since i haven't seen how the car looks.
Old Jan 6, 2006, 02:24 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by DevilsEvo666
im jus gonna burn the damn thing... its soo aggrivating opening the door everytime and hearing a big bang cuz the fender and door rub... or maybe i'll jus drive into a damn wall and then it will be totalled...! and as to Nesiop posts That name may sound familiar..How old is ur friend...maybe i mite kno him....
You mean it's still driveable? Generaly for any car that is still driveable, i'd doubt that they would total it out... pics would hel us out.
Old Jan 6, 2006, 04:46 PM

Honestly it sounds like a total. Expecially since parts costs are not definite yet. Its a shame the bags didn't blow, that would have sealed the deal.

Even if the car is not a total on paper yet, chanes are good when they tear it down to get started, more will be revealed, and could even push it over the line to a total.

If I picture it right, and it was in my shop, it would be on a flatbed to EVO heaven. Good luck