Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Greddy Full Auto TT - Power Harness

Search this Thread

Old Jan 5, 2006, 03:52 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Greddy Full Auto TT - Power Harness

I have the turbo timer, but I'm needing the power harness. I contacted Greddy and they gave me Part # 15901200, but they are telling me it will take 6 WEEKS to get one. Does anyone know where I'm able to get one a little bit sooner? I would say screw the harness, but I want a clean install I don't want to be splicing wires. Can someone help?

Thanks
Old Jan 5, 2006, 05:01 PM
Evolving Member

a clean install is soldering the wires and making it look like factory, not putting an extra 4 inches on the ignition harness and stuffing it in the steering column. You should take it to your local car audio shop and pay them $45 to put it in.
Old Jan 5, 2006, 05:22 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by crusin_lancer
I have the turbo timer, but I'm needing the power harness. I contacted Greddy and they gave me Part # 15901200, but they are telling me it will take 6 WEEKS to get one. Does anyone know where I'm able to get one a little bit sooner? I would say screw the harness, but I want a clean install I don't want to be splicing wires. Can someone help?

Thanks
http://www.evomoto.com/product_info.php?products_id=296
Old Jan 5, 2006, 05:53 PM
Evolving Member

He's not talking about that wire, he's talking about the wire that connects the turbo timer's wire to the harness. Yes, there is a wire that goes between the two.

I'm missing it as well, not to mention the fact that Greddy wants 40$ for a 2in piece of connection wire.

Devin
Old Jan 9, 2006, 10:51 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by an0ther
a clean install is soldering the wires and making it look like factory, not putting an extra 4 inches on the ignition harness and stuffing it in the steering column. You should take it to your local car audio shop and pay them $45 to put it in.
I wouldn't let Audio Express touch a damn thing on my car. I'm not looking for the Ignition harness. I'm looking for the Power harness that comes with the Greddy TT. There are TWO harnesses for the greddy TT. One is the power harness, which includes the power, ground, and e-brake switch etc... The other Ignition harness is to connect to the ignition harness in the steering coloumn. The power harness connects to the Optional igntion harness.

Since you don't have anything good to say please stay out of this topic. As I mentioned in the first post Greddy sells these for $20 a pop, but I won't be able to get one for 6weeks. I was wondering if there was a place where I'm able to get the same part, but a bit more quickly.