Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Front bumper anyone....??

Search this Thread

Old Jan 7, 2006, 03:07 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Front bumper anyone....??

So I allmost got side-swiped the other day and heading down our main street in our town.... hit the curb with my right front wheel and while being distracted I rear ended an explorer in front of me so I need a new silver pref. front bumper, headlights ac condensor and outer radiator fan.... if you guys know where I can get any of these parts PLZ let me know thx again...
Old Jan 7, 2006, 11:02 PM
GDB
Evolving Member

Try the For Sale forums here, and post your request in the Want To Buy forum.
Old Jan 8, 2006, 12:51 AM
Evolving Member

Don't buy anything that expensive from another evom member. I don't care how respected they are on the board. With something that expensive it's better to pay the cash and get it done right, or else you'll end up paying even more trying to correct someone else's mistake. Believe me, I've learned from personal experience. Stick with the respected on-line vendors and you should be okay. FWIW.
Old Jan 8, 2006, 12:54 AM

Wow thx alot for the replies ill try those links and look around a bit and see what i can come up with.... the thing is that we didnt put this under our insurance cuase the guy in front of me that i hit was a drug dealer or somthing and didnt want anything to do with the cops what so ever so i guess i lucked out but then again now its all from my pocket so if you guys have anything else feel free to let me know
Old Jan 8, 2006, 12:34 PM
Evolved Member

I have a chargespeed front bumper

I have a chargespeed front bumper for sale, I paid 550 and 300 for paint, I am looking for $300, it's fiberglass. You can check it out on vividracing.com. Or just shoot me your email address and Ill try and get some pics to you

Steve

Originally Posted by jus24112
So I allmost got side-swiped the other day and heading down our main street in our town.... hit the curb with my right front wheel and while being distracted I rear ended an explorer in front of me so I need a new silver pref. front bumper, headlights ac condensor and outer radiator fan.... if you guys know where I can get any of these parts PLZ let me know thx again...
Old Jan 8, 2006, 12:36 PM
Evolved Member

www.vividracing.com
Old Jan 8, 2006, 12:42 PM
Evolved Member

What color is the chargespeed?
Old Jan 8, 2006, 02:44 PM

Ya i would love some pics of the chargespeed hit my up some pics at jus24112@msn.com thx again

Justin
Old Jan 8, 2006, 03:06 PM
Evolved Member

there is a hood and bumper up for auction on ebay right now. they are yellow